• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    I went on Saturday afternoon. Not many people there. The only gripe that I have is one of the dealers covered their table early and called it a day. Oh well their lost. A gentleman in the back corner had some good prices on some guns. I picked up yet another Mosin, a Russo M44 all numbers matching dated 1947 w/ a sweet looking bore for only $125. I'll keep attending this show as long as I'm in the area.

benchrest500

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Boonville
    I went Saturday and picked up a new Ruger Charger for my son from Wirthwein Guns and bought a like new Springfield Armory 1911 from an individual for a great price. Boonville also has best food of any of the area gun shows.

YES thank you for that!!

Overall I thought the show was better than the last one, at least all the tables were full.

Had some people stop by from here so that was good. I am working to get the show more available online as far as dates. We are also going to start putting some signs up at main highway intersections.

The whole club was just relying on everyone remembering the dates since they have always been the first full weekend of Feb, Aug, Nov.
    I explained that just don't work and most of those people have died off. This is the longest running show in Indiana, started back in the 30's or 40's

I hope to get things more organized as far as publicity. Still have the handicap of the fact we need a larger facility before the show can get bigger. They used to have more tables but a firm slap on the wrist from the Fire Marshall nixed that.

Sign up on my website and I'll make sure you are informed of the Evansville area shows. CLICK Contact

Top Bottom