• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    My vote is for an Israeli style fense. Its proven to work, it could be done for a decent cost, and any contractor caught over-charging would have to spend the rest of their natural lives constructing it. Same goes for any politician who commits treason by trying to take away constitutional rights :D

It really comes down to is this a feel good solution, or a real solution. If its real solution we need to step it up a notch, if its a feel good solution just draw a line in the sand, send me my check for 3 million a mile (ill work at a discount), and call it a day.

lane440

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    whiteland
    the crash vid made me sad ..........sad to see some of them getting up. they drive like that on our streets, killing people and getting deported .

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    the crash vid made me sad ..........sad to see some of them getting up. they drive like that on our streets, killing people and getting deported .

The "killing people" part of your post is right on the money. The "deported" part is iffy at best, and rarely takes place in fact. That is truly sad. Bill T.

Top Bottom