• ...and so much more!
  • sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    We also are those neighbors who have too much time on our hands. I am a teacher and my wife has been taking care of her grandmother. We have had plenty of free time so we have done so many projects around the house. I have been making wooden flags for the departments and people who helped get by brass business going. My wife has been doing the most by making face masks then doing head bands. I guess people having to wear the masks so much has made areas around the elastic irritated so these hand bands help.
    I think it is great your neighbors are looking out for each other. I just think anything people do, for themselves or others, will help keep them busy and help with their mental health.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    You have better neighbors then I do...then again, maybe they dont want you to bring covid19 to their hood.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I came home last night to another surprise. Someone left a package of “friendship Ammo” at our place! I think I know who it was though :shady:

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Times like this seem to bring people more together. When times get tough, people realize they can die alone or come together and adapt, overcome and persevere. The world is full of good people, it's just harder to see them under normal circumstances. There are many people we should all be thankful for, from LEO, medical people down to the bagger and stock boy at Kroger's.....thank you all for keeping the wheels turning.

Top Bottom