• ...and so much more!
  • singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Steal on the Gamo, I have a Gamo Shadow 1000 and RWS 45, great on cold days when you don't want to shoot outside. Lost my basement in the move so it the club house when there is a match.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I was able to adjust the scope today while at my parents house. It was doing big groups at 30 yards but I brought the cheap Chinese junk pellets with me and forgot the good ones at home.

Once I was home, I filled a milk jug with water and set it out. At about 25 ft, I shot it twice. The first shot was a reversed crossman premium pellet. It went in and made a dent in the back side of the jug. Next was the same pellet loaded correctly. It went right through. My .22 side cocking Norinco won't do that.

I'm really liking this thing.

Trebor657

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 1, 2017
    Fort wayne
    I bought a Benjamin Trail NP this spring, mostly just for goofing in the yard. I live within the city limits so firearm shooting is a no no....Late last summer, a groundhog decided to burrow under my house and take up residence. They can be pretty destruictive, so I
    gave the Benjamin a chance. One morning, I saw the groundhog in the back yard eating pears off the tree. I snuck around the side of the house, took aim with a Crosman .22 Hollow point and let er fly....He jumped in the air and ran about 10 feet and just fell
    over. I never would have thought a .22 pellet would penetrate the fat groundhog in one shot...I was impressed.

cb46184

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    May 10, 2016
    New Whiteland
    I bought a Sheridan 20mm Blue Streak a few years ago. I remember when I was kid (about the time dirt was invented) my buddy had one. I had a Daisy pump BB gun. I so coveted that Sheridan but my parents couldn't afford it. Anyway, when I purchased mine, I sent it off to Mac1airgunshop.com and had the "Steroid" upgrade done. There may be other more technically advanced pellet rifles out there but every time I look at that Sheridan...OH boy, OH boy!...I get all mushy inside.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I bought a Sheridan 20mm Blue Streak a few years ago. I remember when I was kid (about the time dirt was invented) my buddy had one. I had a Daisy pump BB gun. I so coveted that Sheridan but my parents couldn't afford it. Anyway, when I purchased mine, I sent it off to Mac1airgunshop.com and had the "Steroid" upgrade done. There may be other more technically advanced pellet rifles out there but every time I look at that Sheridan...OH boy, OH boy!...I get all mushy inside.

Think it's .20 caliber. Not 20mm. 7.62mm is .30 cal.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I threw the Gamo in the truck today when I headed to the range. I had 3 different kinds of pellets. The Crossman .177 Super Match put a 5 shot group at about 1 1/4" @ 25 yards. The Copperhead hyper velocity printed 2.5" groups. I was kinda surprised it's this accurate. The cheap Chinese domed pellets were in-between at just under 2".

Hr2PAO0.jpg

Top Bottom