• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erinu4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2009
    Noblesville,IN
    We was walking around and an older guy probably in his late 50's asked my boyfriend if he wanted his gun to show, and my bf said yes, and the guy said well I don't, and my bf said well close your eyes then. Then the guy thought we was going to move for him to let him through cause he kept bumping ino my bf with his cart, but we just stood there looking at stuff on the shelf. That's the only problem we had since he's been OCing.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I would have called ATF Consumer.. he would have taken care of it. :):

:):

images

wwdkd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Valparaiso
    Sounds like you both handled the situation well. No need to escalate things by getting into a verbal confrontation with the man :yesway:.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Quick question: Why not just let the guy pass by in the aisle instead of standing in his way?

+1, I understand the "old" man was being a jerk, but there was absolutely no reason to block him in. When I am faced with an ardent anti in a public situation, there is no need to further exacerbate the situation by blocking them or being beligerent. Granted, he was bumping his cart into the bf, but on the other hand, he was being blocked?

Winning folks over with kindness is usually key. I tend to think of folks like the "old" man as being potential allies to the Second Amendment, they just don't know it yet... :D

Top Bottom