• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A Friend of 2A

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Previously walmart's corporate policy was that CC was allowed but if someone saw your weapon you were asked to leave. Now it's not a corporate policy so it's up to the managers. If I was a manager there I would of apologized to the older gentleman for you being an ass and asked you to leave.

Actually Walmart's corporate policy is to now mirror state law the store resides in. But not all managers know corporate policy. If confronted by store managers and ask to leave, then get manager's name and leave. Then contact corporate lay the full story out to them, most times corporate will contact the managers and inform them of their policies and have them inform/train their employees of said policies.

clgustaveson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    We was walking around and an older guy probably in his late 50's asked my boyfriend if he wanted his gun to show, and my bf said yes, and the guy said well I don't, and my bf said well close your eyes then. Then the guy thought we was going to move for him to let him through cause he kept bumping ino my bf with his cart, but we just stood there looking at stuff on the shelf. That's the only problem we had since he's been OCing.

The syntax is clealy jacked up here, but any way he meant that he didn't want HIS gun to show?

Top Bottom