• ...and so much more!
  • Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    154   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Not sure

I am not sure if we have one in stock. I didn't notice last night while I was at work and don't work today. Call them when they open. They will be glad to tell you if it is in stock, price and if you want them to hold they will do that for you 2

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    ++++! for Bradis. I haven't gotten better prices. I've spent $3700 over the last year and a half there. Loaded M1a, SKS, few Kel Tecs, couple thou of .223 and .308 scope, Glock ... When you look at Gunbroker and see a before shipped price and step into Bradis and see the same price you can't go wrong. Joe is a great guy, kind of a old cowboy kid. I plan on heading to Bradis in a couple weeks to check out one the evil lever guns (Rossi). They always have a lot in.

I'd pay more to support a local guy than order offline anyday. I hope and pray they can beat the city and it's efforts to remove them from that corner. The Nazi Regime of Mooresville thinks it can remove an old store just to make way for China Imported Capital Wal-Mart and Slave Inc.

BOYCOTT WALMART!

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    ++++! for Bradis. I haven't gotten better prices. I've spent $3700 over the last year and a half there. Loaded M1a, SKS, few Kel Tecs, couple thou of .223 and .308 scope, Glock ... When you look at Gunbroker and see a before shipped price and step into Bradis and see the same price you can't go wrong. Joe is a great guy, kind of a old cowboy kid. I plan on heading to Bradis in a couple weeks to check out one the evil lever guns (Rossi). They always have a lot in.

I'd pay more to support a local guy than order offline anyday. I hope and pray they can beat the city and it's efforts to remove them from that corner. The Nazi Regime of Mooresville thinks it can remove an old store just to make way for China Imported Capital Wal-Mart and Slave Inc.

BOYCOTT WALMART!

Well, for one that isn't Mooresville... that is Camby...

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    154   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    won't pass it up

You know me I won't pass up any of the older 10/22's. I keep hoping a fingergroove will come in so I can grab it. Then I would have completed a set.

pharmboy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shelbyville
    I've done business numerous times w/ Bradis, for a variety of things, and I felt I always got a square deal. And they occasionally get fairly uncommon pieces coming through, and usually at a fair price.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    On one stop in they had a older Belgium BLR in .308. It was in exceptional condition. I would love to have a takedown model.

Simon, what do you mean by the fingergrove 10/22?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    bradis has always had best prices so did alboros spelling prob. not right i dont know if they are still around

I went did some checking around for a Kahr 9mm recently. Bradis was very helpful and had a good selection with reasonable prices, but I ended up going to Plainfield Shooting Supplies- $40 cheaper. :twocents:

hunt3rsd3n

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I used to shop at Bradis and discovered the shop to be a little shady. Too many issues to list and no need to explain them all and have each contested in the thread. I am certainly not trying to completely knock them, so please visit them and decide for yourself. I recommend Plainfield Shooting Supply in Plainfield, IN. I've bought too many guns over the years and consistently go back to PSS. Of course there are many other reputable places around town, but stay away from Don's at all means.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I used to shop at Bradis and discovered the shop to be a little shady. Too many issues to list and no need to explain them all and have each contested in the thread.

With all due respect, if you don't intend to elaborate and explain your berating, you should not post it.

Rlee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    I had great luck at Bradis. Mike is who I dealt with (the younger one) and they price matched another shop and even beat the quote. I sent 2 friends up there after my experience and they were happy also.

I bought a M&P compact that had a mag safety issue (lever broke, I tried fixing it but had no luck) and they swapped out the gun without a problem (It was brand new and hand't been fired yet). I had to swap it out for a full size model but I guess I can deal with it (They offered to swap it out for a compact but I would have had to wait).

I need to get out to the range and shoot the full size and see how it shoots.

Top Bottom