• ...and so much more!
  • Spanky46151

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Martinsville
    Any day at Bradis is a good day. Never left there mad. Even when we can't swing a deal they're friendly and polite. I've shopped a lot of places where if I wasn't ready to pay the ticket price, the salesman walked away. I don't know how many times, instead of just saying "NO", I've heard Bradis folks explain to a customer they are sorry, but as a retailer who needs to resell any item they buy, they can't give you that 95% of retail you want for your gun.

Maybe I'm weird, but I also love the smell of the place...you don't get that at the "big box" dealers. lol

CW9

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Greenwood
    I believe I saw you there. or there were two people looking at a p22 and a cricket around 4 :D

Was in yesterday and walked out with a P22 for the wife( She's in love with it). And a Cricket for the kids. They do have great prices compared to others around Indy.

Gpfury86

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    for sure man, I am off next weekend if your going down. I have my buddies Rem. 1100 I need to abuse while I have it too.

I have a race all weekend, but im down to go any day, but friday right after work.

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    155   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Seems that I met several Ingoers and didnt know

I was the one who sold the M&P to CW9 and the cricket and P22 to Indybrad. Should have spoke up there are several of us that work there on here.

trav8605

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    I love bradis as well. I got my G19 from there it is my first handgun and already lookin at G29 and it will be from bradis as well, great ppl!

CW9

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Greenwood
    Well thanks for the great service and the new toy. I should be brining my buddy back for his first purchase soon.

I was the one who sold the M&P to CW9 and the cricket and P22 to Indybrad. Should have spoke up there are several of us that work there on here.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Bradis is one of my favorite shops. I just picked up a Sig P6 there last week and had it out to the range this weekend. I don't know how many times I've told myself that I am not buying another gun for a couple of months, only to stop by Bradis and walk out with a new toy. I feel uncomfortable just looking at a lot of shops as they sometimes seem put out by browsers, but I've never felt like that at Bradis. I usually don't know I'm in the market for another gun until I'm holding it in my hand and the price tag is screaming 'TAKE ME HOME'.

ReSSurrected

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    Bloomington
    Bradis = meh.

I remember when I was looking for a FNP45. I stopped in, and asked a younger (very young actually) guy if they stocked any FN's, he said he didn't know. I asked if I could get a price on the FNP 45 Shooter's Pack, and he rather unenthusiastically said "hang on". I waited down towards the end of the counter for a good 8-10 minutes, and decided I'd had enough. As I walked out, there was young guy, helping someone else.

On the other hand, I stopped by once looking for .45 HydraShoks. They didn't have any, but a couple guys took the time to show me some other ammo they had.

Thought it strange that I couldn't get help when I wanted to spend $750 on a gun, but two guys will help me with $25 worth of ammo.

I still stop in, one bump in the road won't sour me, but I did in fact buy an FNP45, just not from them.

Scott

Gunsmoke 45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    Bradis is ok. They've never been able to beat Bob's prices at Plainfield Shooting Supply, though. Case in point: Kahr CW 9 and 40 pistols are at least $20-40 more at Bradis, as are the M&Ps. I suppose one could talk them down, but I prefer honest pricing up front. I routinely get $50-75 more in trade against a comparable used pistol at PSS vs. Bradis.

The cocky little girl who runs around behind the counter doesn't help the experience, either. She seems to be annoyed to be there.

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    Really? She's always been pretty nice to me.

I can tell I'd never be able to run a gun shop of my own without alienating a lot of people - I have almost no patience these days.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    Only been there 2 times, and have had great service both. The first time was going with a friend to get his first pistol like the OP did. The second was about 20 minutes later when I went back and bought my 22/45. He didn't buy one after all so I said "Well somebody has to buy one." Didn't get the exact model I was looking for, but the Bull Barrel target for the best price I've seen. Will get the Hunter later. :yesway: Notably, the older gentlemen that was there and rang me up was very friendly and easy to get along with.

DBH

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Carmel
    Bradis is ok. They've never been able to beat Bob's prices at Plainfield Shooting Supply, though. Case in point: Kahr CW 9 and 40 pistols are at least $20-40 more at Bradis, as are the M&Ps. I suppose one could talk them down, but I prefer honest pricing up front. I routinely get $50-75 more in trade against a comparable used pistol at PSS vs. Bradis.

The cocky little girl who runs around behind the counter doesn't help the experience, either. She seems to be annoyed to be there.

She was a big help when I picked up my .45-70 a few months ago. Good people at both shops in my opinion.

Ahgo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    New Haven, Indiana
    You're going to love it. I bought my S&W M&P 9 at a Fort Wayne gun show Feb/Mar of 2009. It is an awesome gun. Very accurate right out of the box. I love the different grips. Have fun.

Top Bottom