• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Brady goads the grieving family into a suit and then hangs them out to dry. I'm certain the Brady Bunch is setting up the boo hoo appearances, too.
    They either knew that this case did not have legs and didn't care, or they hired lawyers who did not have the requisite legal background. It was an open secret that this case was only going to end one way, and it appears that they knew this, and decided that they would victimize the parents to push their agenda.

A group that has failed to use invented facts to progress their agenda is now inventing appeals to emotion instead.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    It's is very troubling to me how the Brady people would use individuals that have suffered personal tragedies for their benefit, that alone tells you what kind of human beings they are.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    It's is very troubling to me how the Brady people would use individuals that have suffered personal tragedies for their benefit, that alone tells you what kind of human beings they are.
    It's not their fault. It's the fault of the Evil NRA that prevents ammunition manufacturers being responsible for someone who they have absolutely no control over using their ammunition to commit crimes

gummergif

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2015
    REDACTED
    Brady goads the grieving family into a suit and then hangs them out to dry. I'm certain the Brady Bunch is setting up the boo hoo appearances, too.

Does anyone think there might be enough evidence to prove the Brady Campaign intentionally goaded the family into this frivolous lawsuit?

Maybe some pro 2nd amendment organization would be willing to help fund them suing the Brady Campaign to cover that 280k?

I hate to say it, but I do kind of feel sorry for these folks. Lost their kid, and then a group of scam artists use that to put them over a quarter of a million dollars in the hole...

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    Does anyone think there might be enough evidence to prove the Brady Campaign intentionally goaded the family into this frivolous lawsuit?

Maybe some pro 2nd amendment organization would be willing to help fund them suing the Brady Campaign to cover that 280k?

I hate to say it, but I do kind of feel sorry for these folks. Lost their kid, and then a group of scam artists use that to put them over a quarter of a million dollars in the hole...

He's an employee of the Brady Campaign. Sorry. No sympathy for him for working for the same people who scammed him. Maybe he can get a raise to cover his fees...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    And now, the Brady Campaign makes this claim

Mr. Colion Noir (@MrColionNoir)

Like This PagePage Liked · 15 mins ·

Today on @wattersworld the president of the Brady campaign tried to tell me that there are websites where you can buy a gun legally without a background check. When did Amazon prime start selling guns?
    1f914.png
    1f937_1f3fe_200d_2642.png
    *♂️ episode airs tomorrow at 8pm ET

18423823_1351678801548540_3351201591534176449_n.jpg

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel

The attorneys handling these cases for the Brady gun grabbers should be ashamed of themselves. It's obvious that they don't know how to read and understand an unambiguous statute. They are just slinging non-credible theories of liability at the defendant hoping some of it sticks. We can only hope that the judges recognize that these liability theories posited by the plaintiffs are full of BS such that when the plaintiffs lose, the judge awards attorneys' fees and costs in favor of the defendants and against the plaintiffs. Then and only they will the gun grabbers put their tails between their legs and crawl back under the slimy rocks they emerged from to begin with.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom