• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Squib

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Another big shout out for Blind Horse Knives. They have some exceptional designs and what they get for a custom made knife makes them one of the best deals out there. If you go to the 1500 you should make a stop at their table. Also, be sure to check out their monthly limited edition offers.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I tried to talk Knife Lady into carrying this knife, but she said no, it was too expensive. :dunno: MSRP is $350.00 and our (actually, Knife Lady's price) price would have been @ $275.00.

Oh ya, it is expensive but it looks NICE:rockwoot: I could see her selling a couple here and there but it will take a real knife lover to drop the money when she has other quality stuff for less. I honestly don't know if it is the design with the recurve or just the whole layout but I LIKE IT!

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Adding to my original question I have another knife question for those in the know about knives.

I really like the TOPS Mission Team 21 but am not a fan of the whole "SEAL" part related to it. The knife fits me perfect and I love the 1/4" thickness however. Can anyone suggest something close to it without me having to remove the finish?

Second, my other "want" knife is the Marc Lee Glory Knife. Now, I don't mind the $200+ price tag since it is good steel but I would love a knife with that exact look and size but not with all the labels on the knife. I don't care about a company name but I don't want a bunch of other stuff on a knife I am going to beat up. Any help is appreciate!!!

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    Check out this t-rex by Paul Moore. I had Paul make me a knife and it turned out great. This looks like a similar style to that Glory knife a page or two back.

IMG_0619.JPG

http://pmooreknives.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=10041902

Top Bottom