• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    The best investigation is the one that the subject doesn't know about.

I don't know what really happened, and based on these articles, none of us do. Speaking hypothetically, if a client believed someone were going to make allegations of a sexual nature and I was hired to assist with dealing with that, I most certainly would want to know whether this person had made any other such allegations whether formally or informally. I would want to know something about the person's finances. I would want to know something about their family life and family structure. I would want to know "why now" and anything that seemed connected to that, I would want to know. I would want to know a lot of things. You don't investigate because you assume you know everything. You investigate because you don't know everything.

If it comes out that people are investigating, no not optimum. I guess in today's world "investigating" can be called "intimidation", but how you feel about being investigated doesn't mean it was really intimidation or intended to be,

This seems pretty standard to me.

I understand. I too can be sexually intimidating with trying. :naughty:

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    The best investigation is the one that the subject doesn't know about.

I don't know what really happened, and based on these articles, none of us do. Speaking hypothetically, if a client believed someone were going to make allegations of a sexual nature and I was hired to assist with dealing with that, I most certainly would want to know whether this person had made any other such allegations whether formally or informally. I would want to know something about the person's finances. I would want to know something about their family life and family structure. I would want to know "why now" and anything that seemed connected to that, I would want to know. I would want to know a lot of things. You don't investigate because you assume you know everything. You investigate because you don't know everything.

If it comes out that people are investigating, no not optimum. I guess in today's world "investigating" can be called "intimidation", but how you feel about being investigated doesn't mean it was really intimidation or intended to be,

This seems pretty standard to me.

That is one reason to investigate, but far from the only one. The guy commissioning the investigation would know if the quasi-allegations here are true or not.

If the story is false, then your analysis applies.

If it isn't, then we have a horse of a completely different color.

Either way, it sounds like Indystar sought her out, which creates a terrible problem of perception from a PR standpoint.

This story doesn't appear to me to be really new, people just care now, largely because of the fiasco that was Bosma's butt-covering secret "investigation" of Curtis Hill.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    That is one reason to investigate, but far from the only one. The guy commissioning the investigation would know if the quasi-allegations here are true or not...

Well, yeah, but what does that have to do with gathering intelligence on the accuser?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Then you'll be arrested for voyeurism.

Humans will just have to stop having sex. That's the only way to fix this.

Hard core Greenies would agree with you, as they consider humans a cancer on Mother Earth. :puke:

Well, yeah, but what does that have to do with gathering intelligence on the accuser?

One mention of the "intimidation" could be her interpretation. Is the "intimidation" Bosma's counsel saying "are you sure you want to go through with this? You realize if you do, every aspect of your life will be scrutinized, and any missteps will be revealed. Are you prepared for that?" A lawyer wouldnt call that intimidation, but instead a simple "heads-up"/courtesy warning. (e.g. explaining the rules of the game to a novice)

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    I don't know where to look when I pass a lady in the hall. If I look at her it's sexual harassment, if I don't then I'm implying she is "less than."

I spend a lot of time looking at my phone, which seems to pass as good manners anymore.

Women want to be noticed, but not be the center of attention. They want to be attractive, but not sexualized.

It's a mad world...

Every day I go up to the Monon Center and walk around the track to help control the diabetic demons and lose the pounds that my sawbones keeps browbeating me about.

There's a thirtyish or so soccer mom there that is any man's fantasy (I know of her status since she was pregnant with her youngest when I first noticed her). When she comes out onto the track and we make eye contact I always tip my hat to her. She invariably rewards me one of those girlish twiddle-the-fingers waves and a smile that is beyond dazzling.

They're not all screaming harpys. There's still hope.

Top Bottom