• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I'm betting that the damage will end up being so massive (and possibly the loss of life as well) that this could be like a 9/11 (at least in scope) for them. Now weather it was an "accident" or an "incident" remains to be seen.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    No. Absolutely not. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the idea that it's only the mainstream media that fearmongers...and then the Bill Gates talk starts.

giphy.gif

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm betting that the damage will end up being so massive (and possibly the loss of life as well) that this could be like a 9/11 (at least in scope) for them. Now weather it was an "accident" or an "incident" remains to be seen.

I am reminded of Halifax explosion of 1917, though I think that one was much bigger.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    An unusual rust colored cloud after the explosion. It doesn't look like a ship was at the center of the explosion but now simple would it be to bring a ship full of explosives or a nuke into a US port. I know there are safe guards in place but still....

The orange cloud is likely nitrogen dioxide in high concentration. It's consistent with an ANFO explosion, or an explosion of any other nitrogen rich medium - which is pretty much all explosives

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    The UN mission had a boat in the area.

"One of the UNIFIL ships of the Maritime Task Force docked in the port was damaged, leaving some UNIFIL naval peacekeepers injured - some of them seriously," the mission said in a statement.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Wow! Was that the pressure wave that knocked him down? At the end you can hear the boom. I’m going to guess that the building just the left has some structural problems now. No expert but that was big, massive seems to correct. I just keep watching everything close is lifted off the ground!

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    "I don't always hoard explosives, but when I do, I like to keep them all very close to each other."

giphy.gif

Top Bottom