Breaking news: A white Phoenix police officer gunned down an unarmed black male.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Are you talking about the shooter or the victim? If it's the victim, what type of evidence (and why would it matter) can you dig up on a 13 year old that's in the public domain?

Sorry, not very clear, the reporter dug up the info on the victim. I wish I could find the article again because it was very eye opening. The victims "crew" and the suspected shooters crew had an ongoing social media feud. I don't know if he used FOIA or what. All were aspiring rappers, one dissed the other, yadda yadda yadda. I'll look for the article and link it.

I don't mean evidence in the trial of law sense but more in the "no she wasn't an angel" sense.

I'm not sure if this is the same article I read or not, got the age wrong, she was 17 not 13:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/274042...g-until-she-was-gunned-down.html#.VIHRpsvws5s

I'm too lazy to research it further.

Last edited:

scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    My father always told me growing up , if you are ever ordered by a police officer to comply by stopping or getting on the ground with your hands up , just LISTEN and do what they say . He always told me the officer 's do not know you or what you may or may not have on you so they need to play it safe since there life is danger until they realize what is going on with the situation.

As i grew up and got a license i was pulled over several times for speeding , i was polite , i listened and i complied . Never once have i had any problems with LEO , i respect what they do and who they have to deal with on a daily basis. Life is much easier by going to work daily and dealing with life's daily struggle then choosing the wrong road to go down.

I praise my father for what he instilled in me as a child. It worked because i can remember having these talks with him.

Last edited:

rw496

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Lake County
    I must have wandered into bizarro-INGO. These posts all seem supportive of LEO..good for you!. I knew I would break you all sooner or later.

Shiver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2014
    The dumpster
    Another unarmed black male shot by police.

I'm trying, really I am, as hard as I can to give any hint of a **** about this or the BS in Ferguson, MO. But I just can't. Need some prune juice first I guess.

Don't break the law and you won't get shot by the cops. You would think this would be common knowledge.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Sorry, not very clear, the reporter dug up the info on the victim. I wish I could find the article again because it was very eye opening. The victims "crew" and the suspected shooters crew had an ongoing social media feud. I don't know if he used FOIA or what. All were aspiring rappers, one dissed the other, yadda yadda yadda. I'll look for the article and link it.

I don't mean evidence in the trial of law sense but more in the "no she wasn't an angel" sense.

I'm not sure if this is the same article I read or not, got the age wrong, she was 17 not 13:

Girl believed to be gang assassin before she was gunned down - Chicago Sun-Times

I'm too lazy to research it further.

That's fine, thanks for the clarification

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I think that in these situations that every effort should be expended to clear the officer of any suspicion or indict as indicated by the facts. The trouble is that it's human nature not to accept facts that don't support our own beliefs.

indyharleyguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Carmel
    Gee when are people going to learn. You fight with the Police it's probably not going to end well for you! Especially during a CRIME!!! :ugh:

Top Bottom