• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    What I heard is different than what the feds are saying now. Not to mention, while a no-knock warrant was used, I had heard they announced anyway, negating the fact that it was a no knock warrant. At the time, most info I heard was that it was known that the location was known to be used for dropoffs for drugs and that she was aware of it. If it's true that this wasn't the case and the officers knew this, then yes it should be followed up on.

Do I believe pretty much anything from the federal government at this point in time? Nope.
    The case sounds weak. I do wonder if they will get them for lying to a federal agent though. Seems to be a thing they like to stick on people.

Pretty much never talk to a fed is what I get out of it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You don't understand venom over officers lying to get a warrant to no-knock someone's home? Even without the death, I do. This just adds someone getting killed because of it.

Note that none of these reports say the drug dealer's packages were not being shipped to her home, just that the officers lacked 'proof' that they were suspicious in nature. Given the other voluminous evidence that she was involved in Glover's 'business' I would think that would automatically make such packages, shipped to a cutout, suspicious.

I'm sure she was just turning her life around, though
    :rolleyes:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Note that none of these reports say the drug dealer's packages were not being shipped to her home, just that the officers lacked 'proof' that they were suspicious in nature. Given the other voluminous evidence that she was involved in Glover's 'business' I would think that would automatically make such packages, shipped to a cutout, suspicious.

I'm sure she was just turning her life around, though
    :rolleyes:
    You know she was bad, so anything the police have to do to get the bad guy is OK. That is not how it works though.

Top Bottom