• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    If you had been shooting a revolver that wouldn't have happened.

:lmfao: You’re a funny guy.

Actually, this one I might have. I’m pretty sure S&B makes their primer cups out of tungsten. Thank God I’m almost out of them.

I did manage to get a tap-rack-bang off before the targets disappeared, but I missed.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It was impressive to see the Bright family working this match. A true compliment to these great parents is how professionally the sharp young people handled their assignments.

Cannot speak highly enough about the format. It worked many of the carry skills that routine matches do not. Hot range, coming/leaving and everything in between loaded, what a win! (Half way through caught myself, trying to unload and show clear at the end of a stage.:rolleyes:)

The time efficiency of this match format is unheard of. Show up, shoot the WHOLE MATCH continuously, stages back to back. Then change your rig to the next gun and do it again. One could easily be in and out in less than an hour, shooting twice. No work, no wait, no bottlenecks. The rest of your day is free to leave. Better yet, if you are a member, use the other Riley CC range and bays while there.

This match is whole lot of shooting for the time/money invested in getting match ready, then driving the distance to and from the range. On top of that, when you are done shooting you are done.

I certainly hope Bright Firearms Training can find a way to put on one of these matches every month.

Last edited:

Xterminator

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 11, 2018
    Terre Haute
    Kudos to the Bright family...great setup. Had a great time & would absolutely recommend to anyone wanting to get better with the gun they carry. Great job, looking forward to the next time.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Fast, but sloppy this time. :draw:

Outstanding match. Very efficient, and I really appreciated not having to hang around all day waiting. I've had a wonderful time coming to these, and mad respect to the Bright clan for their hard work.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Royce was able to get a little video of a variety of folks shooting yesterday.

[video=youtube;Syg-k2n79Qw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syg-k2n79Qw[/video]

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    My times with both guns were within a third of a second apart, practically the same. Strangely, I scored much better with the G43 than the G19. :rolleyes:

Never know, might have to break out the revolver and speed loaders next time. ;)

Top Bottom