BRISTOL PALIN asks Obama for an apology ~ and ***** slaps him doing so!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Rush Limbaugh called Sandra Fluke, the Georgetown Univ. law student, a "slut" because she went public in a staged (actually it was a fake) Congressional hearing and said she was having so much sex she couldn't afford birth control.

The Obama called Sandra Fluke an told her he was proud of her for standing up in a public (even if it was a faked) forum.

Now Bristol Palin is asking why she didn't get a phone call from Obama when Bill Meher, a $1,000,000 donor to his campaign, said that she was "f~~ked so hard a baby fell out" and for making fun of her brother, who has Downs Syndrome.

Its only a few paragraphs but it is very well written, please take 2 minutes to read it => http://www.patheos.com/blogs/bristo...ll/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    "Every establishment has its own orthodoxy, its own taboos, and its own blacklist. And, despite its pretensions to be open to all ideas, our cultural establishment is no different."

This is well worth the read...it explains the double-standard that is clearly evident in the media, where liberals cannot be spoken of in anything other than approving terms without harsh retribution, yet conservatives seemingly are free to be abused in every way.

Rush and the new blacklist

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Rush Limbaugh called Sandra Fluke, the Georgetown Univ. law student, a "slut" because she went public in a staged (actually it was a fake) Congressional hearing and said she was having so much sex she couldn't afford birth control.

The Obama called Sandra Fluke an told her he was proud of her for standing up in a public (even if it was a faked) forum.

Now Bristol Palin is asking why she didn't get a phone call from Obama when Bill Meher, a $1,000,000 donor to his campaign, said that she was "f~~ked so hard a baby fell out" and for making fun of her brother, who has Downs Syndrome.

Its only a few paragraphs but it is very well written, please take 2 minutes to read it => Mr. President, When Should I Expect Your Call? | Bristol Palin

aaronhubbard should be along soon to tell us what a brilliant man meher is.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    The difference is that Rush Limbaugh was making a joke, explain ing how shockingly absurd her need for PAID birth control was (being at a rich lawschool nonetheless). I agree he shouldn't have called her a slut, but he did it to mach her absurd agenda. I heard it live, two hours of it that day, and it was light hearted.

Whereas people like Bill Mahr, and other liberal commentators, make statemens out of anger and hate. You can hear it boiling out of them. They make personal jabs, and even spew vile hatred on the deceased every chance they get. I don't understand who could sympatize with them except the disenfranchized, who believe the American dream was taken from them by people like Republicans, who work for a living. Those are the same people in my mind that turn to be criminals out of their focus on hatred and how the world isn't fair for them.

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I think these meaningless controversies are created on purpose to keep people asleep.

Interesting you would suggest its meaningless because that is very inconsistent thought for you.

Libertarians are nothing but consistent in their thoughts/deeds.

Liberals are nothing but inconsistent and hypocritical in their thoughts/deeds.

So pointing out the liberal inconsistencies is now meaningless?

Have you looked at most of your threads? They tend to either focus on the consistencies of Libertarian thought or the inconsistencies of Liberal (or Republican) thoughts/actions. Or you simply exaggerate/stretch the truth about events beyond all recognition.

Here we have a young woman who successfully shows consistent thought versus inconstant actions and shows its Obama who needs to be b**ch slapped for being a total hypocrite and you consider it meaningless.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well, while i may not approve of the language used by maher, he was making a joke with some truth to it. Bristol had to have done "something" with a male to have a baby fall out, BUT Limbaugh was only speculating.
    Interesting you would suggest its meaningless because that is very inconsistent thought for you.

Libertarians are nothing but consistent in their thoughts/deeds.

Liberals are nothing but inconsistent and hypocritical in their thoughts/deeds.

So pointing out the liberal inconsistencies is now meaningless?

Have you looked at most of your threads? They tend to either focus on the consistencies of Libertarian thought or the inconsistencies of Liberal (or Republican) thoughts/actions. Or you simply exaggerate/stretch the truth about events beyond all recognition.

Here we have a young woman who successfully shows consistent thought versus inconstant actions and shows its Obama who needs to be b**ch slapped for being a total hypocrite and you consider it meaningless.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Well, while i may not approve of the language used by maher, he was making a joke with some truth to it. Bristol had to have done "something" with a male to have a baby fall out, BUT Limbaugh was only speculating.

And you apparently missed where Palin (many times over the years and in her book and again in what she just wrote) admitted she made mistakes in her life . . . and apparently you also missed where Limbaugh didn't speculate anything because Sandra Fluke ADMITTED in front of a TV cameras what she is, leaving nothing to speculation.

I'd suggest that folks actually go read what Palin wrote. Its not what I would have expected, in fact it is eloquent in its statement of fact.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    So Palin basically admitted what Maher said was right, she just didn't approve of how it was worded?

As to Sandra Fluke, while i did not watch her testimony, i read what was supposed to be a complete transcript and i didn't see her admit to what Limbaugh called her at all. Perhaps I am mistaken and you can point out where it was as I could have read an edited transcript that was called a complete one. Here is where I read it.

Transcript of testimony by Sandra Fluke

And you apparently missed where Palin (many times over the years and in her book and again in what she just wrote) admitted she made mistakes in her life . . . and apparently you also missed where Limbaugh didn't speculate anything because Sandra Fluke ADMITTED in front of a TV cameras what she is, leaving nothing to speculation.

I'd suggest that folks actually go read what Palin wrote. Its not what I would have expected, in fact it is eloquent in its statement of fact.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    This story is already on its 3rd week of constant media attention. Is this really the most important news in the country right now? Or is it a national circus act, distracting us from what matters? Sean Hannity is still spending half of his show whining about how liberals (collective-think) are so unfair, and how some Obama PAC hasn't returned a voluntary donation from Bill Maher. This is a rubbish debate.

I think these controversies are staged (or at least hyped up like crazy) to keep people continuing with the partisan bickering and not discussing the real issues. The "conservative" pundits could be bringing attention to the recent Trespass Bill or the latest Executive Order.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    So Palin basically admitted what Maher said was right, she just didn't approve of how it was worded?

As to Sandra Fluke, while i did not watch her testimony, i read what was supposed to be a complete transcript and i didn't see her admit to what Limbaugh called her at all. Perhaps I am mistaken and you can point out where it was as I could have read an edited transcript that was called a complete one. Here is where I read it.

Transcript of testimony by Sandra Fluke

Maher is a gigantic douche. I'm not going to even bring up the teen pregnancy (past this) because it seems like Bristol and her family are taking care of the kid but for Maher to make jokes about a baby with Downs...pure waste of oxygen. Then again, most of the talking heads are...not sure how anyone can take ANY of them seriously.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

Its only a few paragraphs but it is very well written, please take 2 minutes to read it => Mr. President, When Should I Expect Your Call? | Bristol Palin

I was pretty surprised (pleasantly) reading the letter after seeing some of the Facebook posts that made the "news".

Moses

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Farmersburg, In.
    you know the really scary thing that no one has mentioned is this vile douche bag maher has an audience. what kind of people find this type of garbage funny.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I think these meaningless controversies are created on purpose to keep people asleep.

I think you give too much credit to a greater singular power. Never underestimate the power of stupid and selfish, particularly when combined within one individual.

I'm all about the wag the dog principle, but in this regard, I just think smut sells newspapers.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Really? Palin's letter to Obama is dated TODAY.
    Obviously. Her blog is a perpetuation of the Fluke story that keeps delivering daily news. Maybe Chris Matthews will jump in and call Bristle a drama queen, and really put some excitement in this soap opera. :laugh:

Top Bottom