• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    So here is what happend sitting on the couch and the wife decided she wanted to cuddle. She decided that she would jump onto the couch well she landed on my Glock 22 and shattered her tailbone. Funny side note the Docs thought I was beating my wife but once established I wasn't every orderly, doc and nurse came through read her chart and left snikering. Now anyone have any fun stories like this?

Broken tailbone is nothing to laugh about, it's painful and VERY uncomfortable to deal with. I broke mine on a first date (with one of a set of identical twins). I took her to a college hockey game...and fell on the ice leaving the arena...landing on the concrete steps.

She was a good sport about it. we went out a few more times.

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    So here is what happend sitting on the couch and the wife decided she wanted to cuddle. She decided that she would jump onto the couch well she landed on my Glock 22 and shattered her tailbone. Funny side note the Docs thought I was beating my wife but once established I wasn't every orderly, doc and nurse came through read her chart and left snikering. Now anyone have any fun stories like this?

If this is true, this is a MAJOR violation of HIPAA. The only people who should be in her chart are the people who are directly involved in her care. While a funny story, this part of it I don't find funny at all. I'd have someone's ass in a sling for this. May I ask which hospital this was so that I do not ever go there?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I guess jamesg was right....... carrying around the house is dangerous.

If this is true, this is a MAJOR violation of HIPAA. The only people who should be in her chart are the people who are directly involved in her care. While a funny story, this part of it I don't find funny at all. I'd have someone's ass in a sling for this. May I ask which hospital this was so that I do not ever go there?

Too late.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Fort Wayne, IN USA
    my son likes to hit me back when we are screwing around, and every once in a while he hits me in the middle of the back. One would think, that after hitting my G19 4-5 times he would learn...

donnie1581

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Elwood, IN
    My son is right at my hip height. he's always running into the grip of my Beretta. I'm hoping he grows a little bit soon before he gets a tooth knocked out.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Prime example of how dangerous these guns are.
    This incident would never have happened if Glocks had a Safety. :n00b:

btw - Your wife is Rough............That's Awesome :rockwoot:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom