Buck Naked Underwear from Duluth Trading Co.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I will say one thing about Duluth Trading Company. They're some emailing sonofaguns... I'm not sure what I get more of, their emails or Sweaty Ben's (Classic Firearms). I bet I get 3 to 5 of each every day.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I will say one thing about Duluth Trading Company. They're some emailing sonofaguns... I'm not sure what I get more of, their emails or Sweaty Ben's (Classic Firearms). I bet I get 3 to 5 of each every day.

Yeah, I quickly unsubscribe from anyone who does crap like that.
    I don't tolerate an obnoxious salesman in person, and I won't allow anyone to turn my phone into an obnoxious salesman.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I have a number of pants and Shirts from Duluth and their great. My only issue is the fit, I would like them to have a little more fashionable options when it comes to fit.

I have also really wanted to try their underwear but just can't get over the price...
    They make men’s clothes for men that do man things. Not gonna find skinny fit anything. That’s what “seems” to be “fashionable” these days.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yeah, I quickly unsubscribe from anyone who does crap like that.
    I don't tolerate an obnoxious salesman in person, and I won't allow anyone to turn my phone into an obnoxious salesman.

I turned off my Yahoo notifications on my phone or it would be blowing up all day while I'm at work. Now I just check it once in awhile and delete most everything. At home it's no biggie since I'm on my laptop.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    So these undies got their first official hot days work. I spent 6 or so hours on roof putting shingles on. They kept everything dry.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've got to say that I'm going to go against the grain of this thread, but I don't think I'll be buying any more Buck Naked underwear. Tried them for a couple of weeks, and never wear them anymore. They're just not nearly as comfortable as my good ol' Fruit of the Looms. The Buck Naked feel like I'm wearing a jockstrap instead of underwear. I'm a brief, not boxer guy so maybe that's why? I don't know. I just find them tight and uncomfortable. Won't be buying the Ballroom jeans again either. Fabric is thinner (much thinner) than even the cheap Rural King jeans (they actually remind me of the polyester "jeans" that Mom and Dad always wanted to get me from J.C. Penney as a kid, when I wanted Levi's :):), and both the underwear and jean prices are easily 3-6x what I pay for what I've been totally happy with. I gave it a try... just don't see them living up to the hype. :dunno:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom