• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Rape suspect deported 4 times | KTVB.COM | KTVB.COM | Regional news | Oregon news, Washington news, Utah news

EDMONDS, Wash. – The man accused of raping a woman behind an Edmonds grocery store has been deported at least four times in the past 15 years, reports KIRO Radio.

An officer responding to a woman's cry for help Sunday night found 46-year-old Jose Madrigal on top of the woman and arrested him.

Lock this worthless piece of scum up and throw the warden away. (do any states offer the death penalty for rape?)

Then build the ### wall and get control of our borders.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Uh.... So... He could have shot him as he was resisting, wink,wink. Problem solved. ;)

Yeah. It's nice to fantasize about that. But we are still a nation of laws and rule of law still means something, maybe not much of something but something. I'd really, really rather not see that end.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    This doesn't sound right. I have been assured by politicians of both parties and the mainstream media that all illegals want is a job...

Unfortunately our leaders do not seem to care how much crime comes due to criminals being here (illegals are by definition criminals, sorry). There is too much power and money at stake. We have to take our government back before it is too late.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Yeah. It's nice to fantasize about that. But we are still a nation of laws and rule of law still means something, maybe not much of something but something. I'd really, really rather not see that end.

Yeah I know. But it seems that the laws aid the crooks/scum more than the honest folks. This is a clear case where the law was meaningless. The illegals are invading this country and allowed to pillage and plunder and if we say anything it's racist. Next time you are out and about try to notice how many Hispanics there are. I'm not profiling or trying to be a racist but if there are 20-30 million illegals in the country how many do you think you see everyday? They all aren't in the Southwest. I'm not blaming all crime on them either. I know we Americans guilty of a lot of thee crime too.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Or better yet, arm a militia to sit at the border and shoot illegals the second they touch our soil. Problem solved.

They tried something like that several years ago and they were branded as racist, gun toting mercenaries. I don't know what ever came of it but there was a big poo poo over it.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

Our laws protect US (well, theoretically, anyway). Illegal aliens are not subject to the same protections.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    You know there's these blueprints to this really bad @#@ss wall. I think they are in Germany or Russia some where. They aren't using them any more, and I hear it worked really well......

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    No need for a wall....we have 28,500 troops in the middle of a mess in Korea that could be placed along the border. How many in Japan, Thailand, Afghanistan, Iraq, Europe and who knows where that could be keeping everyone from crossing our border. Just bring a large amount back and give them permission to fire on anyone crossing that border zone.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Our laws protect US (well, theoretically, anyway). Illegal aliens are not subject to the same protections.

The problem is that once you start making exceptions to the rule of law it becomes awfully easy to make still more.

While I have often enough used the metaphor that a knife fight in an alley is not the place to be worried about the Marquis of Queensbury rules, the flip side is that it is not a meaningful "win" to defeat the barbarians by becoming barbarians ourselves.

Dealing with this dichotomy is something that has to be done with a great deal of care and trepidation and not to be given over to the heat of anger.

You know there's these blueprints to this really bad @#@ss wall. I think they are in Germany or Russia some where. They aren't using them any more, and I hear it worked really well......

Ah, the old comparison drawing an equivalence between using fences/walls to help defend our borders against invaders and other countries using fences/walls to keep their own people prisoner.

I suppose you also think the fence around my back yard that, among other things, helps keep folk who don't belong there from wandering through my yard is equivalent to the walls and fences around prisons that keep the folk inside and the alarms which warn of people breaking into my house are the same as the alarms that warn of people breaking out of prisons.

And, incidentally, whatever one may think of the Eastern Block morally and ethically, on a purely functional level the walls and fences did work very well in terms of dramatically reducing the number of unauthorized border crossings. What's that you say? There were some cases of people escaping anyway? Yeah. A few. But then I don't set "perfection" as the standard for "working well."

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    20 to 30 million really means 30 to 40million.

I have wondered about that. We have so many of them here in northern Indiana. From what I read and see on TV, it doesn't sound uncommon across the country in other states. Then of course it is even worse in the Southern part of the country. I think there has to be much more than they are saying.

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    Ah, the old comparison drawing an equivalence between using fences/walls to help defend our borders against invaders and other countries using fences/walls to keep their own people prisoner.

Ah, the old comparison drawing an equivalence between using Tupperware to help defend my spaghetti with marinara against refrigerator odors and other cooks using Tupperware to keep their own spaghetti with marinara from running down the refrigerator racks.

You're on the brighter end of the spectrum, so I trust you'll recognize that a barrier seals both sides. Walls aren't diodes.

I suppose you also think the fence around my back yard that, among other things, helps keep folk who don't belong there from wandering through my yard is equivalent to the walls and fences around prisons that keep the folk inside and the alarms which warn of people breaking into my house are the same as the alarms that warn of people breaking out of prisons.
    Is your yard fence 10ft. tall, topped with concertina wire, with armed men at the gates? If so, then yes, it is quite similar.

And, incidentally, whatever one may think of the Eastern Block morally and ethically, on a purely functional level the walls and fences did work very well in terms of dramatically reducing the number of unauthorized border crossings.
    Indeed. You should be drawing a lesson regarding the evils that come from impenetrable borders.

Further, no decent person follows the governmental lead of the Eastern Bloc.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Then they'll use the tunnels they've dug for drug smuggling.

So? Doing so will mean they'll have to work harder and you can run fewer people through a tunnel than you can across nearly 2000 miles of border.

So the faucet's a little leaky. Doesn't mean it's not worthwhile to turn off the tap.

Build. The. Wall.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Penn and Teller tried this out. They cut through the build wall in just a few seconds. I think a pit with spikes or a moat filled with lava would be way more effective.

Build. The. Moat. Filled. With. Lava. That sounds way better.

Goosepond Monster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    Ellettsville
    So? Doing so will mean they'll have to work harder and you can run fewer people through a tunnel than you can across nearly 2000 miles of border.

So the faucet's a little leaky. Doesn't mean it's not worthwhile to turn off the tap.

Build. The. Wall.
    You apparently haven't seen the size of some of these tunnels.

Top Bottom