• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    So where is everyone getting their bulk ammo from? Mail order option? Good local options within 30 miles of Lafayette?

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    As mentioned above, pay attention to this thread...
    ...for heads up about online deals from other INGO members.

You can also search for deals on ammoseek.com. Be sure to pay attention to reviewer ratings for sellers to weed out bad apples, and modify your search to adjust the shipping cost option to either >6 or >8. You can usually get free shipping at $200 or $250 from most of the decent online sellers.

Most brick and mortar local gun stores and big box sports stores seem to get their ammo at retail prices from online sellers and then mark it up 10 - 20%. Most ammo at gun shows is ridiculous. Not sure the last time I purchased ammo in person from a store.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Seems like people penciled out the drums or pallets and it didn’t save enough to justify the trouble. Butimay be misremembering

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Seems like people penciled out the drums or pallets and it didn’t save enough to justify the trouble. Butimay be misremembering
    There is not a huge difference in price between several cases and a pallet.
    The last Winchester drums we have had like those were almost the exact same price as buying individual cases of 20 round boxes. They still sell, but mostly for the novelty I think.
    I think I might still have an empty one of those drums in the warehouse somewhere.

Top Bottom