• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pleiades

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    I was thinking of putting some sort of decal on my car like a Ruger sticker, INGO, 2ND... But would having something related to firearms on my car make me more likely to be pulled over by a LEO? Right now, no one can tell that my hobby is firearms - all they can tell is that I must be a moron because I'm a Cubs fan... sigh... maybe in another 100 years they'll break that curse!

anyway... thoughts?

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    My INGO sticker has gotten me a thumbs up a couple of times. No one else knows what it means.

My in-laws have sported NRA stickers for decades. I don't think they have EVER been pulled over.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Just don't be like this guy and make yourself look like an idiot...

bumperfail.jpg

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Some people are to damn paranoid. Your more likely to have your car broken into if you leave things of value in the open. I have had a **** on gun control sticker on my Jeep for 3-4 years. I have never been pulled over, and no one has broken into my Jeep.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I put no stickers anywhere. I am as plain as I can be. I do not want to be noticed. People who needs to know know and people who don't need to know don't. I like it that way.

While I am proud of who I am and what I am (or was) and I don't need any advertisement to show it, prove it or what ever. I do wear a Vietnam Veteran ball cap occasionally. I wear my INGO cap occasionally, but I don't talk guns to strangers, unless they are coming out of a gun store with a rifle, pistol or revolver in their hands. I am a "which end does the bullet come out of?" and "do you have to put a bullit in the gun for it to fire?" kind of guy. You know the kind. I am that kind of guy in public. I like it that way.

Vv

Last edited:
    Top Bottom