• ...and so much more!
  • prostate

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Greencastle, IN
    I have one

I bought one for curiosity. Initially, I could not get it to work as good and was a bit disappointed. I was in a hurry to shoot without reading the instructions. After browsing thru the instruction sheet and after realizing my mistake in assembly. The thing fired like charm. I got the barrel really hot and I quickly went thru 300 rounds.
    I have to warn you that once you get the thing going, you won't like to stop. And bring a lot of ammo:ar15:

Shootin'IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    S.W. Indiana
    ANyone here have one?

I don't need one...I know how to bump fire.:dunno:
    I can bump from a rest accurately enough the hit the gongs at 300yds multiple times in a three round bump.:rockwoot:
    That is better than the guy in the video, I can see the end of his barrel move around so I know he is not hitting accurately.

huskymt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2011
    Nevada
    I have one of those Slide Fire Stocks on my AR and it worksvery well, I highly recommend getting one. The only down fall is the cost of feeding your AR once the Stock isinstalled…….

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I would like to get one one those, that looks like fun and you can enjoy "full auto" fire without having so spend $15K and all the paperwork for a registered real full auto gun.

The only downside is that you will spend way more money on ammo with that system that you will with your regular semi-auto.

I would like to hear from guys who tried this system and that shot/own real full auto guns.
    Can you have just as fun with this that you can with a real full auto?
    Is the rate of fire close to the one of a real full auto?

huskymt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2011
    Nevada
    I've shot full auto Colt M4's (a lot) and my S&W M&P 15 A with the Slide Fire Stock has almost the same rate of fire as the M4. Without shooting them back to back you most likely would not know the difference. I had to put in a H2 buffer to get my M&P to cycle properly, but that was it..

Armed Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Would it be "illegal" to make a device for bumpfiring?
    Let's say I know a "guy" that used one of those janitor keyring retractable device. The one that attaches to a belt and the keys retract automatically when pulled. One with the metal wire. And lets say the "guy" I know made some adjustments to it allowing it to be attached to the trigger of his Draco AK-47 pistol. When "he" presses the gun foward the recoil of the gun along with with device bumpfires the gun very easily as long as "he" applies constant foward pressure. And "he" tells me, it works like a champ.
    Is that "illegal"?
    I don't want "him" to get in any trouble.....

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    Let's say I know a "guy" that used one of those janitor keyring retractable device. The one that attaches to a belt and the keys retract automatically when pulled. One with the metal wire. And lets say the "guy" I know made some adjustments to it allowing it to be attached to the trigger of his Draco AK-47 pistol. When "he" presses the gun foward the recoil of the gun along with with device bumpfires the gun very easily as long as "he" applies constant foward pressure. And "he" tells me, it works like a champ.
    Is that "illegal"?

He wouldn't be able to market it, since there is a spring in the retractor like the Adkins Accelerator, but for peronal use it may be a gray area, I don't know.

Socomike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    The only thing that is illegal about the bumpfire stock is how ugly it is. Gosh it looks awful.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I have one too

After a little pocket knife trim here, a little Dremel there it works like a charm even on a .458 SOCOM AR-15. :rockwoot: Now THAT was an expensive mag dump!!!

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    How is this legal?

Home

Better question. Why in the world is full auto illegal? I am the one buying my ammo. Why can't I expend it as fast as I want?

Any have a chance to shoot one? I'm wondering how accurate it is.

I've fired one and center mass at 100 yds with a solid hold offhand is very doable. You must, however, remember to use the sights. Regardless of the amount of fun you are having.:)

Last edited:

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I am thinking about buying 3 of them, and wait until they get banned and sell them for a big profit. Of course sell them the legal way with a stamp or something.

If they get banned, all of them will be banned just like the Atkins Accelerator was and you will be forced to turn it in with no financial compensation.

Any have a chance to shoot one? I'm wondering how accurate it is.

If you guys want more info on this product just search INGO. It's been out for a while now and there have been multiple threads discussing the legality, function, and reviews of the item.

The cliff notes version, it's legal because a mechanical input from your body is what causes the trigger to be pulled each time.
    It's function is quite easy.
    It works great (although it is ugly) on most calibers once you get the hang of it.

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    Is that "illegal"?

Or just use a rubber band like Poormansmachinegun...
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkF2wish5I8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

rgarner74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2011
    Their are ugly, I pickup at the 1500 and after watching a couple you tube videos it sucks down the ammo. Cheap and less hassle then buying a full auto rifle.

Top Bottom