• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Absolutely LOVE the concept of bussing illegal aliens to the Capitol, and elsewhere that would force the elite who are SUPPOSED to be our public SERVANTS to have to see and deal with them.
    Give them a little taste of what the Border Patrol have to deal with on the border. Flood the Capitol. Maybe that'll get their attention.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I've never been to dc and don't plan to go, but who picks up the bills for that town? I'm wondering if Texas ships illegals to dc if my tax money will be paying for them?

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I've never been to dc and don't plan to go, but who picks up the bills for that town? I'm wondering if Texas ships illegals to dc if my tax money will be paying for them?
    You are already paying for the illegals.

This just brings the issue to a head and perhaps Congress and the Administration will actually do something once it personally affects them.

Instead of DC they could just drop the illegals off in each Congress members home state neighborhood.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Alot of talk. Let's see it happen then I'll applaud. Our gov should use our big surplus and throw in too

This right here.

I dont understand announcing it, just do it. All this is doing is giving some agency plenty of notice to stop this. Which, very well may be what he wants. Then he can come out and say "I tried to do something, but we were stopped". What a dip****.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    This right here.

I dont understand announcing it, just do it. All this is doing is giving some agency plenty of notice to stop this. Which, very well may be what he wants. Then he can come out and say "I tried to do something, but we were stopped". What a dip****.
    Typical politicians

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Owned.PNG

Who knew that a little state-sponsored kidnapping, with a side of light human trafficking, could solve our immigration issues?

Buses seem kind of expensive, though. There's got to be a more efficient way to do this.
    Couldn't we just put them on some trains or something?

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/greg-abbott-immigrants-dc-texas/2022/04/08/id/1064881/
    GOP Gov. Greg Abbott's plan to bus migrants from Texas to Washington, D.C., has been applauded by conservatives, but opponents of the order are questioning whether it's legal for him to send them out of state.

According to Abbott's letter, signed this week to direct the Texas Division of Emergency Management (TDEM) to send migrants who have been released from federal custody to the nation's capital, people being bused away must voluntarily agree to the journey, reports The Dallas Morning News.

But some advocacy groups are asking whether the immigrants will think they don't have a choice about getting on the buses, especially if they don't speak English and are in a foreign country, while others say forcibly busing them is a violation of the Constitution. ....

So how can the administration bus them anywhere THEY want and Texas can't?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/greg-abbott-immigrants-dc-texas/2022/04/08/id/1064881/

So how can the administration bus them anywhere THEY want and Texas can't?
    Simple enough. Immigration enforcement is the purview of the federal government. Regardless of whether the person agrees to the journey or not, a state that is transporting them across state lines is literally committing interstate trafficking of illegal immigrants. The state government has no authority to do this.

1907. TITLE 8, U.S.C. 1324(A) OFFENSES

Domestic Transporting -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(ii) makes it an offense for any person who -- knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law.

Last edited:

Big Naughty

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Hendricks County
    If Abbot were a true patriot he would secure the border using the Texas National Guard. Invaders would be turned back by authorizing the use of deadly force to repel them. Instead he does publicity bs like this.

Busing them to "blue" areas still accomplishes the goal of the NWO of letting them in in the first place. Don't think for a second that the Federal Reserve and Treasury won't print up a few million more to bus them out of "blue" areas to a neighborhood near you.

Top Bottom