Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    A few days ago was out early and got fuel by I65. Two busses pulled in out came maney young men. None of them was speaking english. Not all Hispanics some looked and dressed like Arabs. Some were Asian, even a few blacks but dressed how maybe Africans dress. No idea where they came from or where they went.

midwestmobster

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2023
    Indianapolis

I would donate to the cause of bussing illegals to the capitol. My father's family ran from Latvia during WW2. This is an old USSR country in the baltics, if I named any other countries around it other than Russia people probably wouldn't know so it's near Russia in northeastern Europe. They escaped (on bicycle and later train and ship) because the German army was fighting with the USSR in the baltics which destabilized the region long enough for people to escape the USSR and all the horrors of communism. My dad was thankful to Hitler his entire life due to this. They had their trip funded my a Mississippi plantation owner and had to pick cotton (the whole family) for 3 years to repay the debt. There are stories of them boiling a can and having it explode upon opening and other adjusting to life in the USA. My dad was the first to go through Butler with a 4.0 in their Graduate Microbiology program. My dad never became a citizen but was legal with a Greencard. I could go on with stories I Heard for hours but the point is if they could come over legally from WW2 USSR via Nazi Germany on a ship so can South and Central Americans. Smfh..

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I would donate to the cause of bussing illegals to the capitol. My father's family ran from Latvia during WW2. This is an old USSR country in the baltics, if I named any other countries around it other than Russia people probably wouldn't know so it's near Russia in northeastern Europe. They escaped (on bicycle and later train and ship) because the German army was fighting with the USSR in the baltics which destabilized the region long enough for people to escape the USSR and all the horrors of communism. My dad was thankful to Hitler his entire life due to this. They had their trip funded my a Mississippi plantation owner and had to pick cotton (the whole family) for 3 years to repay the debt. There are stories of them boiling a can and having it explode upon opening and other adjusting to life in the USA. My dad was the first to go through Butler with a 4.0 in their Graduate Microbiology program. My dad never became a citizen but was legal with a Greencard. I could go on with stories I Heard for hours but the point is if they could come over legally from WW2 USSR via Nazi Germany on a ship so can South and Central Americans. Smfh..
    The biggest tragedy in this country was losing touch with reality like this…

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

dlandersson

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 20, 2019
    Hammond
    But here's the thing - as a US citizen, whether or not I have respect for the law matters not. If I break those laws, there is probably going to be substancial negative consequence.

The illegals breaking our laws entering the country don't face the same negative consequences. They are met by an accommodating federal government and given services and shelter, and distributed throughout the country to absorb other communities services.

Yes, many are searching for a better life, and we can all respect that, but I'm betting your views of them might be different if you lived in a small border community that was being overrun by the illegals.

They are predicting 18,000 per day by the end of the month. Do you think that's sustainable?

An observation. Someone entering the US illegally is has demonstrated they are predisposed to break US laws. Plus, look at the crime problems in France, Germany, Sweden, etc. Our duty/responsibility is to our children.
    Worth looking at on youtube:

Immigration and World Poverty Explained with GUMBALLS - Does Immigration Really Help The Poor?​

Top Bottom