• ...and so much more!
  • STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Sorry, sounded like a defense of orange man. "he didnt actually do it, the ATF did"
    No sir, I will never defend 45. For that matter, I will never defend anyone that attempts to stifle any of our rights.

I am a very strong defender of the 1A and 2A and it is VERY clear that he is not. Not in any way.
    (Sorry, way off topic in this thread...I will step down from my soap box now.)

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Trumps light years better than O’Biden but he certainly screwed up the bump stock deal. Amongst other things.
    Trump isn't a protector of our rights, nor do I think he is an advocate for the 2A.

He may appoint conservative judges who don't trample our rights like some others would, but I have no reason to believe he wouldn't roll over on gun rights if it suited his needs.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I dont disagree with him that bumpstocks are useless toys.

But I dont think they should be regulated. Camel's nose and all that.

And for the record, Vegas was NOT a bumpstock shooting. It was too perfect. NOBODY runs a bumpstock that consistent for THAT long. NOBODY. That was full auto.

Last edited:

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

And for the record, Vegas was NOT a bumpstock shooting. It was too perfect. NOBODY runs a bumpstock that consistent for THAT long. NOBODY. That was full auto.
    Ever see a BMF Activator in use on a 100 rd drum?

flint stonez

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    S/E Indiana
    Not that I believe for a second that we’re going to vote our way out of the outhouse we used to call America.
    Except for very, few Politicians suck. They are out for themselves. R to D and everything in between.

Last edited:

el_barto3

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2023
    New Albany

It's a very strange topic that I believe is polluted with a lot of bioluminescent theories if you catch my drift, the hotel room did look staged and we never got to see inside his house. Personally with the timeline the police gave I think that their was at least two shooters but everything gets so convoluted once you try to figure out what happened.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Ever see a BMF Activator in use on a 100 rd drum?

Yes. Much easier to maintain cadence. But even those are limited by cyclic rates.

And lets entertain your theory. Lets say it was BMFs. Why claim its bumpstocks? why not claim its a BMF and ban those instead? Even more low hanging fruit to kill off.

While its a handy theory, I dont buy it either.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Yes. Much easier to maintain cadence. But even those are limited by cyclic rates.

And lets entertain your theory. Lets say it was BMFs. Why claim its bumpstocks? why not claim its a BMF and ban those instead? Even more low hanging fruit to kill off.

While its a handy theory, I dont buy it either.
    Well it wasn't my theory. but I'm not sure I could tell the difference between 700 and 800 rpm myself. And thats with 45+ years of using and owning them.
    The low hanging fruit is, if they were machine guns, most likely, a bunch more people would now be in prison.

Top Bottom