• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The only risk I see is the influencing one from the parent. The emasculation of men in our society has reached a fever pitch. It pains me to say it that I am more qualified for a man-card based on my skill set and experience than 90% of the male population under 30 years old. Skinny jeans scream more than just fashion conscious.

Metro sexual's. I will never understand that.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I had an easy bake i painted it camo though made many a nasty sugar cookie in that thing.

Im with churchmouse a friend has a picture of me sitting crossleg on the ground playing with a minie mouse doll set with her daughter. in my defense the play house has an awesome elevator in it that could provide a tactical advantage to the army men should the need arise.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I had an easy bake i painted it camo though made many a nasty sugar cookie in that thing.

Im with churchmouse a friend has a picture of me sitting crossleg on the ground playing with a minie mouse doll set with her daughter. in my defense the play house has an awesome elevator in it that could provide a tactical advantage to the army men should the need arise.

The Barbie Mansion has tactical advantages as well.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Metro sexual's. I will never understand that.

I do the metro thing, but I always have. Society just decided to label it as such. It's pretty much the modern version of the classic stylish man. Many legends of the silver screen, if alive today, would have been called metro.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I think one can be stylish without being a metrosexual. Sean Connery, most of the Rat Pack, Pacino, de Niro, etc. as examples.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Hey, that looks like my aunt Judy!
    I think there is an adult industry built on this premise... ;)

NEOCN_53e586sfdold5.jpg

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Which brings up a whole 'nother issue with modern society.

I have questions? Why is androgyny attractive to so many girls (I use the term "girls" on purpose)? Is it that they have fully bought into the "all men are rapists" mantra and they are attracted to what they perceive as non-threatening? It is very possible that male extended adolescence plays its part....males the age of men, but with child-like attibutes, but who knows.

I remember in junior high and high school girls screaming over Barry Manilow, Michael Jackson and...oof...Boy George. This isn't new.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I have questions? Why is androgyny attractive to so many girls (I use the term "girls" on purpose)? Is it that they have fully bought into the "all men are rapists" mantra and they are attracted to what they perceive as non-threatening? It is very possible that male extended adolescence plays its part....males the age of men, but with child-like attibutes, but who knows.

I remember in junior high and high school girls screaming over Barry Manilow, Michael Jackson and...oof...Boy George. This isn't new.
    I don't know. I've never found that persuasion of XY to be appealing.

drop45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    My empire of dirt
    since some of you guys are against boys playing with girl toys what are your thoughts on girls playing with boy stuff. my sister got a bow and a gun for Christmas rides dirt bikes and four wheelers. she goes fishing and is learning how to clean various critters. does this mean she will grow up to be lesbian?

Not If you steer her my way, and let me see a picture of her fishing gear. All in good fun of course!!

Top Bottom