• ...and so much more!
  • 1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Who cares? I played with dolls with girl relatives. Didn't seem to impact me much. They are just toys and kids are just kids.

Same here I turned out just fine. When I was that age I never thought about gender confusion or the meanings of these fancy words kids before the age of 13 throw around. It seems today more and more kids somehow feel like a boy/girl or whatnot, but it could be parents reading about peoples emotions on the issue and not the facts. It could be the media and the agenda they are after I don't know, but when we have kids they will most likely have boys toys for a boy and girls for a girl if they want to play together fine, but once they turn 18 they can live how they like.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Have several friends and relatives that are gay. One of my best friends is gay. I have no issue with gays. It's your life style. I think you will fine that a lot of us are open minded.

I have no ideal what you go threw being gay. But I can say I am not one of those that make your life miserable.

Best of luck

My brother is gay. I love him dearly and see him regularly. Still doesn't change my opinion.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    since some of you guys are against boys playing with girl toys what are your thoughts on girls playing with boy stuff. my sister got a bow and a gun for Christmas rides dirt bikes and four wheelers. she goes fishing and is learning how to clean various critters. does this mean she will grow up to be lesbian?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    since some of you guys are against boys playing with girl toys what are your thoughts on girls playing with boy stuff. my sister got a bow and a gun for Christmas rides dirt bikes and four wheelers. she goes fishing and is learning how to clean various critters. does this mean she will grow up to be lesbian?

That all depends.
    Was it a pink bow, pink dirt bike, pink four wheeler, pink fishing pole, pink cleaning knife, and wearing pink camos?

If not then YES, she will grow up to be a lesbian. :):

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    blow-up-doll.jpeg

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Heck, I played with my sister's Barbies all the time when I was a kid. I did get in trouble for it though. The dolls always ended up without any clothes on. But Ken seemed to enjoy it too.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Who cares? I played with dolls with girl relatives. Didn't seem to impact me much. They are just toys and kids are just kids.

I still play with dolls.

When My G-daughter sets up the barbie play house she needs bodys to play all the parts. I have yet to be Ken.

Anyone want a piece of my man card for this........come get some.....:bat:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I still play with dolls.

When My G-daughter sets up the barbie play house she needs bodys to play all the parts. I have yet to be Ken.

Anyone want a piece of my man card for this........come get some.....:bat:

CAREFUL! I hear this sort of thing can turn you into a bearded, manly man, lawyer.

**shudder**

Not just lawyers....bearded, manly man, lawyers.

....wait that sounds a little....ya know.

....and I've found my new signature. Quoting out of context, not just for the media any more!

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    The only risk I see is the influencing one from the parent. The emasculation of men in our society has reached a fever pitch. It pains me to say it that I am more qualified for a man-card based on my skill set and experience than 90% of the male population under 30 years old. Skinny jeans scream more than just fashion conscious.

ISP 5353

Master
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Putnam County
    BB guns, fishing gear, bows and arrows, and lots of outdoor gear is unisex. My kids all learned to hunt, fish, hike, camp, and enjoy the outdoors.

Top Bottom