• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mkress77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I went on a tour yesterday, and have a pass to go back to the pre-open shopping event on Monday. It is a neat facility. Huge amount of fishing equipment and a separate fly fishing section, camping equipment, firearms counter, and a separate firearms museum of sorts. And if you need one a $30,000 custom Franchi.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    It sounds like some of you have been and will be getting tours of the new store before I will be able to get in there on the 20th at 10 AM. Can anyone report on if the Noblesville Cabela's will be stocking reloading supplies like powders and primers? Yes, I know Profire is a popular option on this forum but I need something on the east or northeast side of Indianapolis. I have checked local gun stores in my area and they either have nothing or very limited inventory on hand.

DWS

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    Sheridan
    So, anyone going for the VIP opening tonight? I'm thinking about it...

I went last night. Pretty cool experience actually. They obviously pulled other employees from nearby stores to assist and train, so they must have had roughly 250 people there. They were all lined up along the entrance inside and when we walked in they were all clapping. My buddy says, "Damn - I feel like a celebrity".... LOL

Buddy was looking for a pair of rubber boots. System said they had four pair but they couldn't find any of them. I guess nothing is without hick ups here and there. Store lay out was nice and everyone was extremely helpful but not over bearing...

Didn't find anything I couldn't live without. Cool experience being one of the first customers in the joint though...

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I went last night. Pretty cool experience actually. They obviously pulled other employees from nearby stores to assist and train, so they must have had roughly 250 people there. They were all lined up along the entrance inside and when we walked in they were all clapping. My buddy says, "Damn - I feel like a celebrity".... LOL

Buddy was looking for a pair of rubber boots. System said they had four pair but they couldn't find any of them. I guess nothing is without hick ups here and there. Store lay out was nice and everyone was extremely helpful but not over bearing...

Didn't find anything I couldn't live without. Cool experience being one of the first customers in the joint though...

Any good sales going on? I was more interested to see the store and see if there were any deals on ammo than anything else.

Top Bottom