• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    The economy was heading into the toilet when they backed out of Greenwood. Hopefully this one sticks but I'd rather they move to Greenwood. It would be flipping awesome to have one 35 minutes from the house. Noblesville is probably a safer distance though. I don't make random trips to the north side.

Speedybruin4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    I hope this happens. I would rather shop there than Gander.. I hope they have some awesome guns in their "Gun Library". Maybe a couple of Parker shotguns, a Purdey, etc. I'm drooling just thinking about it...

Last edited:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Wonder if Mom's Who Want Action will be protesting yet another retailer proliferating our community with implements of death?:dunno:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Just heard it, and I am sure it will go through just to spite me. The store will be located a couple hundred yards east of my first house. The one that I used to shoot trap off the back porch, and had a 25 and 100 yard range set up, and had permission to set out a 500 yard target!!!

At least I am still close enough to allow them to help me go broke!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The economy was heading into the toilet when they backed out of Greenwood. Hopefully this one sticks but I'd rather they move to Greenwood. It would be flipping awesome to have one 35 minutes from the house. Noblesville is probably a safer distance though. I don't make random trips to the north side.

I agree... I'd much rather have it in Greenwood. I generally don't like to go north of 56th street unless it's a matter of life and death. :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yes....

I was just thinking we'll have 'This is why I will never buy anything at Cabelas' posts on a bi-weekly basis.

I read about it on WTHR's facebook page and from the comments, there are a LOT of people that are still ticked off about their renege on the Greenwood site and vowed never to spend a dime with Cabela's, yada yada yada...

Top Bottom