• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    It is definitely not as smooth as CoD WoW from treyarch. Its nice to have the zombies back though. I hope they get their online play figured out. Ive heard its choppy across the board on systems. Look for updates soon.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I wasn't impressed with World at War or the other COD titles from Treyarch. I'd rather wait for MW3 if Infinity Ward or what is now Respawn can get their acts together and make it.

I think they would be scared of getting screwed again on royalties, like they were with MW2.

arma73

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    Morgan Co.
    I got a copy yesterday, I played a solo campaign and completed it last night.
    Overall, I was a bit disappointed. The graphics were OK but it just seemed to be same old same old.... No big Wow factor or anything exciting. The whole story line seemed to never end with the whole numbers thing and easily figured out the entire plot in the first five minutes.
    I have not had a chance to play the online game yet and test it. I hope it has more to offer than the game. I dont mean to be negative in my personal review,but I find that some of these 60.00 over hyped games are just that...

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I wish the game publishers would stop making solo campaigns an afterthought. There are only so many times I want to play Team Deathmatch against 13-year-old potty mouthed twitch gamers. I don't have 96 hours per week to become an expert on whatever the multiplayer game of the week is.

Games with rich solo campaigns (or better yet, same-system co-op like Halo that I can play with Spasmo) are where I want to spend my money. Anymore, the solo campaigns are more like a 4-hour tutorial for the multiplayer maps.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    I wish the game publishers would stop making solo campaigns an afterthought. There are only so many times I want to play Team Deathmatch against 13-year-old potty mouthed twitch gamers. I don't have 96 hours per week to become an expert on whatever the multiplayer game of the week is.

Games with rich solo campaigns (or better yet, same-system co-op like Halo that I can play with Spasmo) are where I want to spend my money. Anymore, the solo campaigns are more like a 4-hour tutorial for the multiplayer maps.

I agree the online multiplayer does get frustrating when everyone else plays 20 hours a week and are unstoppable. It would be much more fun if most players had an average skill level but unfortunately thats not realistic.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South

This is where something like Fallout comes into play. It is 60 hours of solo games, if you want. Just isn't a First Person Shooter most of the time.

I like both. After a really frustrating day or two (worked 22 hours the last two days fixing coworker screwed up crap) I get on MW2 and imagine my opponents as those bugging me. Good release. :D

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    This is where something like Fallout comes into play. It is 60 hours of solo games, if you want. Just isn't a First Person Shooter most of the time.

I like both. After a really frustrating day or two (worked 22 hours the last two days fixing coworker screwed up crap) I get on MW2 and imagine my opponents as those bugging me. Good release. :D

I love Fallout. I just wish Bethesda didn't consider bugs to be a feature. Everything built on that engine is horribly buggy and they don't release patches.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I KNEW Tre Arch couldn't go one game without a WWII level.

I hate the campaign in this one. MP is fine, but not as good as MW or MW2.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I read on the forums that they where supposed to fix the lag yesterday. I have not been back on to see. Until it's fixed I want nothing to do with it. I still think COD4 was the best.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I still haven't played on Live yet. Spent some time actually studying. Probably should stop playing and go back to studying.

Top Bottom