• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    So, I purchased one of these bad babies, and it's a great shooter! I've been trying to find a grip for it, with no success. I could order a few and hope for the best, or ask the INGOers. I'm a bit surprised that there aren't any manufacturers out there making grips that specifically fit this gun. Seems like they sell pretty well.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I just made a holster for a PK380 on Saturday. Gentleman came in the store and had bought one of my earlier designs that was actually for a Glock, but his PK380 *nearly* fit it, and he wanted to know if I could modify it for him.

Thats the only time I have gotten to handle one, but it felt like a very well put-together firearm.

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    I just made a holster for a PK380 on Saturday. Gentleman came in the store and had bought one of my earlier designs that was actually for a Glock, but his PK380 *nearly* fit it, and he wanted to know if I could modify it for him.

Thats the only time I have gotten to handle one, but it felt like a very well put-together firearm.

That it is. Which holster did he purchase?

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    After i purchased mine I ran into the same problem. I wasnt too worried about fit since I liked how it felt, I just wanted to view options and couldnt find anything. Good luck.

BTW, I love shooting that little sucker!

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    After i purchased mine I ran into the same problem. I wasnt too worried about fit since I liked how it felt, I just wanted to view options and couldnt find anything. Good luck.

BTW, I love shooting that little sucker!

Hey, thanks. It's great little gun, just looking for a thicker grip. Finally located a holster that will work with it...

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    The only thing I can say about the PK380 grip is make sure you have a good one with it. Not that it is overpowering or anything, it just seems to be very prone to limp wristing. I put a box of ammo through my Fiances' this morning and experimented because she seems to get a lot of FTE's. Sure enough, every time I loosened up even a little bit, The FTE showed it's ugly little head.
    Fun little pistol though. I've been known to IWB it with her lefty holster too.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    The PK380 was my wife's first pistol. It is an awesome shooter, with good ammo, and she took to it very fast. I have to second what Stschil says about it being sensitive to a loose grip and FTEs.
    I made an IWB and SOB holster for the wife when she first brought it home, so that wasnt an issue with her pistol either.
    The only thing that we have bought for it was a couple of extra mags, havent needed anything else so far.

I would think that the handall Jr. would be a bit too tight for it, as it fits little guns like the LCP. The handall might work, or maybe find some of the grip tape like stuff some put on their Glocks, and modify it to fit?

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    The PK380 was my wife's first pistol. It is an awesome shooter, with good ammo, and she took to it very fast. I have to second what Stschil says about it being sensitive to a loose grip and FTEs.
    I made an IWB and SOB holster for the wife when she first brought it home, so that wasnt an issue with her pistol either.
    The only thing that we have bought for it was a couple of extra mags, havent needed anything else so far.

I would think that the handall Jr. would be a bit too tight for it, as it fits little guns like the LCP. The handall might work, or maybe find some of the grip tape like stuff some put on their Glocks, and modify it to fit?

Thanks, sounds like a pretty good idea. As far as keeping a tight grip, I "third" that notion. Thats kind of why I've been looking for some added thickness..

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Have you seen the stippling that some have done to other polymer frames?
    I havent tried it myself, but there are shops that offer the service, or maybe you could find someone here that is close that has.
    It would definitely be a first that I have seen, but it wouldnt be getto or anything.

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    Have you seen the stippling that some have done to other polymer frames?
    I havent tried it myself, but there are shops that offer the service, or maybe you could find someone here that is close that has.
    It would definitely be a first that I have seen, but it wouldnt be getto or anything.

Nah, I haven't seen that. What is it exactly?

Top Bottom