• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KCJarman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2011
    Noblesville
    I'm glad to hear that someone has had decent success with the PK380. I put around 1500 rounds through mine before the slide started to get sloppy on the rails. I also had all kinds of FTE issues with mine, but it had nothing to do with being limp wrist-ed.

I can't help out with the grips but, I can tell you that most all P99 holsters will fit the PK380. I had a Fobus holster for the P99 that worked great!!!

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Stipling is where the polymer is melted just enough in a pattern that adds texture to the grip. I have seen several Glocks and a few LCPs done in different ways that actually looked pretty nice.
    A good example of this is shown on Robar's website: Robar Glock Improvements

I have seen a few home- done jobs that were just as nice, though I am not brave enough to try my own hand at it just yet.

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    Stipling is where the polymer is melted just enough in a pattern that adds texture to the grip. I have seen several Glocks and a few LCPs done in different ways that actually looked pretty nice.
    A good example of this is shown on Robar's website: Robar Glock Improvements

I have seen a few home- done jobs that were just as nice, though I am not brave enough to try my own hand at it just yet.

Yeah, that looks pretty kick ass. I don't think I'd have enough sand to attempt that either.

djlaundry2000

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    May 24, 2011
    Terre Haute
    So not to get off subject but ive been thinking about going from a thunder .380 to a pk .380 as my cc. what do you think, since you own it and are looking for grips and holsters? thanks in advance

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    So not to get off subject but ive been thinking about going from a thunder .380 to a pk .380 as my cc. what do you think, since you own it and are looking for grips and holsters? thanks in advance

My wife has a pk380 as her concealed carry and really likes it. It's pretty thin and even though she is thin I never see a print. I even grab it myself if I'm just making a quick trip around town. Pick one up, they are pretty light weight and fit medium sized hands well.

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    My wife has a pk380 as her concealed carry and really likes it. It's pretty thin and even though she is thin I never see a print. I even grab it myself if I'm just making a quick trip around town. Pick one up, they are pretty light weight and fit medium sized hands well.

This pretty much sums it up. It's seems like it's going to be a great cc weapon. It's a lot lighter than the Bersa as well, not to mention, better lookin' ;)

DesertDoc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2008
    Central Indiana
    My wife's gun and she loves it. Ihave shot it and it is very accurate with a good double action trigger pull and clean, crisp single action pull. Very reliable from what I have seen.

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    The only thing I can say about the PK380 grip is make sure you have a good one with it. Not that it is overpowering or anything, it just seems to be very prone to limp wristing. I put a box of ammo through my Fiances' this morning and experimented because she seems to get a lot of FTE's. Sure enough, every time I loosened up even a little bit, The FTE showed it's ugly little head.
    Fun little pistol though. I've been known to IWB it with her lefty holster too.

Pretty interesting. Although I have not had any FTE's yet, I can see how that is possible. It does have a pretty soft spring compared to other .380's i have handled. I liked that since its my wifes carry and I wanted something she could easily use. I have the targets to back that up too!!

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    That it is. Which holster did he purchase?

Similar to a Crossbreed Supertuck. I didn't like the way it had turned out, and to be honest, I had forgotten that it was still hanging on the wall of the gun shop. It was one of the earlier ones where I had used Chicago Screws instead of rivets...I had him leave the gun and I went ahead and re-manufactured the Kydex piece for him free of charge, so I wouldn't feel bad about him carrying the old crappier looking piece.

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    Similar to a Crossbreed Supertuck. I didn't like the way it had turned out, and to be honest, I had forgotten that it was still hanging on the wall of the gun shop. It was one of the earlier ones where I had used Chicago Screws instead of rivets...I had him leave the gun and I went ahead and re-manufactured the Kydex piece for him free of charge, so I wouldn't feel bad about him carrying the old crappier looking piece.

You have any pics you can post of the holster? Seems interesting to me, maybe I'll commission you to make me one ;)

Top Bottom