• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigdee06

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    In the OP's defense I just have to say that when I was in Thailand you had to be very vigilant in order to not have the mistake that alot of the other post's ( myself included) are refering too. And no, I didn't make "the" mistake. :):

Last edited:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I was watching Manswers one day and they had a segment on how to tell the difference between a man and a woman. Apparently, the one surefire way is to look at the fingers. If the ring finger is longer than the index finger, then it is a man. In women, the index finger is longer than the ring finger. Hope this helps you out.

I disagree with this . Not sure where and how they got this but it is wrong.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    I had this exact thing happen to me on night at one of the, ahem, "Gentlemens Clubs" here in Indy. The dancer was at a loss as to why I told her to get the he77 away from me until I pointed to the obvious protrusion in the front of her G. She busted a gut laughing as she pulled her wad of ones out of there, seems she got there late that night and missed getting a locker!!!:laugh:

Now you know why your momma always told you to wash your hands before eating and never put anything in your mouth that you couldn't eat.:rockwoot:
    so that's why my wallet smells like tuna....................

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Run Forest Run!!!!!!
    sigpic4180_2.gif

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Sooo um are you taking "her" home to meet mom and dad?? While "shes" there you might wanna ask the ole man if he forgot to have a talk with you when you were younger.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Top Bottom