• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    You have to keep in mind the cost of premiums as well as deductible. In my case I have 4 lines...if I insured them all I would have another $30 a month going out...that's $360 a year plus the $200 deductible, for phones I got for free with Best Buy rebates. Basically I would have to lose or destroy 1-2 phones a year to break even. I guess if you are prone to lose or damage phones often, it may be worth it.... but it was cheaper for me to just buy a replacement phone at the cell repair shop for $240 with 1 year warranty and full refund if stolen phone is returned within 90 days. Still sucks though....I would rather have the old phone back.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Glad you at least got some degree of satisfaction out of the scum.

Yeah, I hope it was worth it. Now they are sending face book threats and saying they are gonna come and take us out. They better bring plenty of help.......friggin junkies are clueless! Sitting here trying to decide whether I want to play defense or offense. I knew it would come to this. Looking back.....I should have just taken care of this my way.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yeah, I hope it was worth it. Now they are sending face book threats and saying they are gonna come and take us out. They better bring plenty of help.......friggin junkies are clueless! Sitting here trying to decide whether I want to play defense or offense. I knew it would come to this. Looking back.....I should have just taken care of this my way.

Inform the police of this.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Wow

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So learning on Ingo that drug abuse is a victim-less crime.
    Then I hear on the radio a few days ago the Sheriff telling everyone to be extra careful out there because these same abusers are becoming more brazen in their attempts to feed the habit. Assault's robberies etc are on the increase.

Victim-less my butt.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Then I hear on the radio a few days ago the Sheriff telling everyone to be extra careful out there because these same abusers are becoming more brazen in their attempts to feed the habit. Assault's robberies etc are on the increase.

Victim-less my butt.

Can we spike their ovenckeaner? Lol
    Seriously though, how do,yiu,even put,fear into someone who injects poison like that into,their body? It's ridiculous.
    I say pray for them to OD

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Heck man, we revive them like it is free. Multiple times even.

That should come hand in hand with legalization. Legalize it all with the understanding you are on your own. You OD, tough :poop:. Let it become a self correcting problem where Murphy & Darwin reign supreme.

IIRC there is someplace in Ohio that's trying to implement a 2 strike program. We save you once, you go in the record book, pay a fine, do community service. After the second time around they don't come save you.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    You guys think it is messed up from your view, it is really frustrating from my view as well. I am frustrated as hell with the legal system....it's a dam joke! They bust them for 3rd time with Coke and Heroin and the judges let them out on $300 bail and within 2 days they are all doped up again. No oversight what so ever, where is the drug tests?

This lady the other night with the cell phone had a warrant for skipping court on needle and driving while suspended charges...the judge OR'd her today(like she will ever be back) for her to no more get home and start threatening my family. It's all a crock of ****. I can only imagine how LEO's feel. I like to think I have mellowed out a little....but they are sure trying my patience.

If someone had told me 3 months ago I would even be talking about this stuff, I would have laughed....not anymore. I realize regardless of what we as parents teach our children, regardless of our money, houses, backgrounds, upbringing, beliefs....this stuff can impact any one of us. Heroin is an equal opportunity destroyer. It will touch and kill every walk of life. It's not just bums, it is middle class and upper class kids who are hooked on this stuff. All it takes is trying it once and life is changed, it's that addictive.....never seen anything like it in my 50 years.

Just venting.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You guys think it is messed up from your view, it is really frustrating from my view as well. I am frustrated as hell with the legal system....it's a dam joke! They bust them for 3rd time with Coke and Heroin and the judges let them out on $300 bail and within 2 days they are all doped up again. No oversight what so ever, where is the drug tests?

This lady the other night with the cell phone had a warrant for skipping court on needle and driving while suspended charges...the judge OR'd her today(like she will ever be back) for her to no more get home and start threatening my family. It's all a crock of ****. I can only imagine how LEO's feel. I like to think I have mellowed out a little....but they are sure trying my patience.

If someone had told me 3 months ago I would even be talking about this stuff, I would have laughed....not anymore. I realize regardless of what we as parents teach our children, regardless of our money, houses, backgrounds, upbringing, beliefs....this stuff can impact any one of us. Heroin is an equal opportunity destroyer. It will touch and kill every walk of life. It's not just bums, it is middle class and upper class kids who are hooked on this stuff. All it takes is trying it once and life is changed, it's that addictive.....never seen anything like it in my 50 years.

Just venting.

Randy I have dealt with these stooges before. I believe we have discussed this. Just remain alert. Do not take anything for granted. If it feels wrong then most likely it is wrong.
    Be safe.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Randy I have dealt with these stooges before. I believe we have discussed this. Just remain alert. Do not take anything for granted. If it feels wrong then most likely it is wrong.
    Be safe.

Yes sir Cm. I remember you telling me how mad you were at the time, and honestly I couldn't really understand how you could be that mad at family....well my friend, now I understand. You know the old saying about until you walked in my shoes...it couldn't be more true. Between us, your story gives me inspiration and hope...I pray my story ends as well as yours, but I will be on edge for a long time yet. They can ruin 25 years of trust in 1 day, and I may never fully trust again, although I hope I can...and that is sad. Thanks for the advice.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Just venting.

Yeah and probably if she ever does show back up to court you wouldn't even be able to testify that she is threatening you and your family. The justice system is ****ed

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Victim-less my butt.

Yeah. On July 29th, we buried one of those "non-victims". And one of the scumbags she hung out with had the nerve to show up at the funeral home to "pay his respects". He was promptly turned around before DoggyMama had a chance to get to him. It took 2 of us to get her into a private room at the mortuary to calm her down while he was convinced that he was not welcome there (he never made it in the door). If I had my way, they (the mortuary) would've had another customer.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah. On July 29th, we buried one of those "non-victims". And one of the scumbags she hung out with had the nerve to show up at the funeral home to "pay his respects". He was promptly turned around before DoggyMama had a chance to get to him. It took 2 of us to get her into a private room at the mortuary to calm her down while he was convinced that he was not welcome there (he never made it in the door). If I had my way, they (the mortuary) would've had another customer.

We had a young family member in Putnam co. pass from an OD about 5 years ago I believe. Service was in Greencastle. Meth OD.
    When I arrived my aunt was seriously agitated and it was from about 6 or so of the crowd that got her into this showing up to pay respects.
    I was honored to assist them leaving with a quickness. Not discussing how on Ingo as some would not agree with our tactics but you just had to be there I guess.

BobDaniels

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Boone Co

I don't really have any experience dealing with h users, but did have a "friend" that is a user, and for the short time he was clean, he said nothing mattered but the next fix. I can't help but wonder if your particular person(s) will have long forgot about you after the next fix or two? Or even after the next time they end up in jail due to yet another stupid move?

I certainly hope so, but you know the drill, head on a swivel.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We had a young family member in Putnam co. pass from an OD about 5 years ago I believe. Service was in Greencastle. Meth OD.
    When I arrived my aunt was seriously agitated and it was from about 6 or so of the crowd that got her into this showing up to pay respects.
    I was honored to assist them leaving with a quickness. Not discussing how on Ingo as some would not agree with our tactics but you just had to be there I guess.
    I'm pretty sure I would have agreed with your tactics CM.

Top Bottom