• Status
    Not open for further replies.

busstonedfx

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    (thread redacted)

Can someone on here help a lurker out with less than 50 posts? I would love to get in contact, could someone, anyone please tell the seller to contact me at busstonedfx@gmail.com?

For this thread: (thread redacted again)

I can't send him a PM or reply to the thread, without 50 posts, which by that time might see it sold already... thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:

busstonedfx

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Its only a few clicks of a mouse for you guys... its something for sale by someone on your site, don't you want to do the guy the favor as well?

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    Simpsons-Nelson-haha.jpg

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Its only a few clicks of a mouse for you guys... its something for sale by someone on your site, don't you want to do the guy the favor as well?

Not by violating our sites rules we dont. Nor do we want to help or do buisness with someone willing to violate those rules. One would think you might grasp why you last thread was deleted.

That sound you hear???? It's the banhammer heading in your direction

busstonedfx

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Pay some money, or make 50 posts? At least I respected the board enough not to just spam the 50, just to get the pm to him myself.

Well honestly, ban me, its not like I would want to be on this site for anything else other than to contact this guy. Frequented by hard nosed LEO, who wouldn't bend a virtual message board forum rule to help a person in real life for.... what reason? just because. A totally different mindset you all and I must really have.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Pay some money, or make 50 posts? At least I respected the board enough not to just spam the 50, just to get the pm to him myself.

Well honestly, ban me, its not like I would want to be on this site for anything else other than to contact this guy. Frequented by hard nosed LEO, who wouldn't bend a virtual message board forum rule to help a person in real life for.... what reason? just because. A totally different mindset you all and I must really have.

And this is why we should have negative rep :laugh:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Well, since you respected the board I'll help you out. PM inbound, little buddy.

Can I do anything else to help you out?

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    :facepalm::facepalm:

INGO, so much more than classifieds. Too bad you probably wont be around long enough to see how great of a place it really is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom