Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    (thread redacted)

Can someone on here help a lurker out with less than 50 posts? I would love to get in contact, could someone, anyone please tell the seller to contact me at busstonedfx@gmail.com?

For this thread:(thread redacted again)

I can't send him a PM or reply to the thread, without 50 posts, which by that time might see it sold already... thanks guys

As a long time lurker, surely you've seen that this is a rule we've had longer than we've had you as a member. Fortunately, we're lucky enough to have both. These guys have told you what you need to do: Make your 50 quality posts or join as a site supporter. What we're asking you to do is to stop lurking and join in... Support the site, preferably by adding good info to threads (surely there are areas in which you're knowledgeable and can help out?) or if you don't feel as comfortable in your knowledge base, monetarily. (There is of course the option of doing both, as many have done.)

Someone upthread predicted that this thread will be deleted. I'm not going to do that, as I think it's a great example of our members helping the site, not only by posting good info but also by upholding the rules put in place by the owner. I will, however, edit the info out indicating which item you mentioned in the classifieds. See... the rules don't do much good if we break them for everyone who asks, and y'know, if we break them for you, we have to break them for everyone.

I got in touch with him for you. He said the deal is good to go. He asked me to pick up the cash and bring it to him. Then you can pick up the gun. When should I expect delivery of the cash?? Small bills, of course...

Just drop me a PM... ahhhh...crap...

:D

Oh...and IBTL

Sarcasm aside, public servant wins this game. Thread locked.

Blessings,
    Bill

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom