• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    If someone doesn't have anything to say, but wants to offer something to the community through a purchase or sale, I'm fine with that. Most of the topics here repeat on different rotations anyway. The more active people are the more likely they are to repeat leading to the same inevitable arguments and conversations. The classifieds will attract shooters who may be introverted or quiet, but will come in once every couple years with a profound statement that it's worth 500 posts of a "regular" dating the same thing time after time, or a post padder popcorn emojing everything or repeating a post upload they agree with.

Agreed, and there is a Site Supporter process for that situation.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    roundFencePostP.jpg

As opposed to:

21f00cf0edafdddd4302f59db36e827c--country-fences-old-fences.jpg

Dang Femurphy77!
    You got some nice wood. :yesway:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Post control is like gun control. You don’t impact the abusers, only the guys trying to follow the rules

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

migunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 4, 2011
    DeMotte
    INGO doesnt need to regulate the post count to higher than 50. This can be taken care of at an individual level. You chose the post count your comfortable with, and only do business with those above your number.

It is difficult enough to reach 50 actal posts. I choose not to chime into topics that I do not have actual experience with!

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    It is difficult enough to reach 50 actal posts. I choose not to chime into topics that I do not have actual experience with!

How is it difficult to reach 50 posts? It's not hard to do at all. Pick a few topics and make an effort. Post someplace and join the conversation, don't hunt and peck a topic here and there.

Oh, and don't sit idle for 5 years before making an effort.

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    It took me a while to reach the 50 mark........I have been a member since 2011 and only have about 160 posts . I used to work constantly and not have much spare time .
    I , like some was more of a reader for quite a while .
    I am not a newbie to the gun scene . I was raised around guns since I can remember ........I guess I am more of a Newbie being on any type of Forum .
    There are a lot of browsers ( at this writing ......600 people online , 125 members and 475 guests ) I`m sure there are some members just not logged in ?? If not , they can`t comment .
    Just pointing out that not everyone has to post to enjoy the site .....but totally understand and agree with the Classifieds 50 post rule .
    I am recently retired , and have been adding to my total lately with my extra time on hand . I have learned a lot on this site and really quite amazed at the widespread knowledge .

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom