• ...and so much more!
  • RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I won't pretend that I've had super spicey all my life, but I likes me some heat. Having grown up in buffalo, wings always came mild, medium, hot, or nuclear. Couldn't tell you what sauce they used, but hot and nuclear were usually the norm.
    I prefer the heat that creeps up on you and sticks with you a while... forehead sweating, etc.
    Although, the zicks ghost chili pepper jerky hit's you pretty quick, and I like that too!

Anyways... I think you can learn to like it... When my son was 10 or younger, he didn't care for hot sauce... he's grown to love my wings, and nowadays (just turned 15), he eats 3/4 of the bag of zicks before I can eat the other 1/4 bag

whatwehavehere

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 12, 2017
    Indiana
    I believe you can particularly when you find something hot that you love the flavor of. I think eating for that flavor will cause you to start craving more heat as well.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    One bottle of Louisiana Hot Sauce down. Just bought Franks RedHot original flavor to try. ( I tossed the Tabasco out after getting the Louisiana)

I've also been chopping up a jalapeño and putting it into my salad. Adds a great flavor.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    My dad has always loved to eat hot peppers from the jar. When my brothers and me were little, like 10, 6, and 4, he would give us a few. My youngest brother at 4 was the undisputed champ. He was unphased and genuinely seemed to like them. One Saturday morning I was laying in bed. Youngest bro got up to watch cartoons. He kept bugging me cause he was hungry. It was forbidden to disturb mom and dad before 9 on a Saturday morning, so I told him, just find something to eat. A little later I hear mom get up and go to the living room where she screams for my dad. I ran out to see what was up. My little brother was sitting on the floor in front of the TV with a gallon jar of jalapenos between his legs just chowing down. Mom was sure he was going die. He lived and can still eat stuff so hot that I sweat just thinking about it.

Brickmandan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2017
    Wheeler
    My Grandpa always ate spicy food and I would stay with him in the summer so I ate it too so he wouldn't think I was a sissy, lol. Eventually I got used to it. Now thirty years later I love spicy stuff.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I think my new favorite hot sause is this stuff.

177c8e4d-157f-4ebb-8910-901b0797110e_1.8513096031249faf8dcda0ac607238b6.jpeg

Very good flavor and bite to it. My 9 year old daughter is going down the same path I am. She's trying new stuff with me.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    Last night me and my lady were shopping and we came upon "Mrs Renfros ghost pepper salsa" i had to try.
    i quickly ran home and slapped about two table spoons on a couple microwave burritos, the flavor was great however it was obvious i was in way over my head. I began sweating and each bite warmed my body not unlike a shot of whiskey. Soon i was eating sour cream by the chip full. Today my body is still burning. My throat feels sore like a chemical burn. This salsa is beyond serious, ill be saving it for my best friends and my worst enemies.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I hate the vinegar flavor of tabasco, I really enjoy sriracha and Gringo Bandido hot sauce. Gives a good pepper flavor. My wife says both are too hot for her. Oh well, more for me. I love super spicy food, but the wife and kids make me tone it down. I prefer to actually taste the peppers and not just the heat too. Ghost peppers aren't bad, but the wife and kids can't handle them. Haven't had a reaper yet. I like to put some peppers in taco sauce/salsa just to try to build up their immunity to the heat. :)

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I don't eat hot all the time, but when I do, sriracha is about my baseline. Japalenos just give me hiccups, and I do NOT like the flavor. I was slicing some serranos one time and had a problem like in that video; I hadn't worn gloves, and had to take a bathroom break. Don't do that. I was at Taco Hell last week and started with hot, not expecting much, and shortly I was emptying multiple packs of whatever they call the hottest one on everything. Well, it was Taco Hell. I raised my son on some genuinely hot stuff, like General Tso chicken with a double dose of those little red [very bad word]s, that you put in your mouth and chew it up but you don't have to swallow it, it just burns its way down. Now he's all into Indian and stuff, some of that will make your eyeballs sweat if they make it right. I have to order my vindaloo "hot, and I mean don't play around". Never have heartburn or rectal distress.

Top Bottom