Canada, it's scary up there now! Jordan Peterson video.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well. I guess an extremely articulate, quirky professor is a bit newsworthy.

As great a blow he's dealing the frauds, I fear he's gonna have an accident.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I thought that I would not be able to make it through that.

I wish he was able to make better eye contact. I have the same problem, I'm not trying to put him down.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I think there was a moment there...Where she may have found herself uncomfortably smitten Jordan...He gave her a left handed compliment about how her "spunk" and "ability to fight" got her where she was at today and I believe I saw her coyly grin and bat her eye lashes a wee bit....I have watched it twice since jamil posted it....It's arguably one of the best debates I have seen in quite a while...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think there was a moment there...Where she may have found herself uncomfortably smitten Jordan...He gave her a left handed compliment about how her "spunk" and "ability to fight" got her where she was at today and I believe I saw her coyly grin and bat her eye lashes a wee bit....I have watched it twice since jamil posted it....It's arguably one of the best debates I have seen in quite a while...

Peterson later tweeted that he felt like she was flirting with him at one point.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Peterson later tweeted that he felt like she was flirting with him at one point.
    That was my read at certain parts too. Whether that was because she enjoyed the debate and values intelligence as a desirable characteristic, or it was a technique ti distract him I cannot say.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Decent commentary from Sargon;

(obligatory potential NSFW warning)

[video=youtube;PXJeghw-cRk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXJeghw-cRk[/video]

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Jordan Peterson is calling for people to stop threatening Cathy Neuman after the interview.
    Good. While I may not agree with her arguments there is never any need to respond to a mere disagreement of opinion with threats.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    If her Oxford education introduced her to intellectual reasoning she could have an epiphany as did John Lott.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    ap2vKjE_460s.jpg

Top Bottom