Canada, it's scary up there now! Jordan Peterson video.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    HS38ez5r.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    75% GAP IN PAY between men and women
    This pay inequality between men and women is out of control.

https://www.standard.co.uk/fashion/...ees-women-earn-75-more-than-men-a3597656.html

Both men and women are interested, though mostly for different reasons, in seeing half-naked, beautiful women. Hell yes there's a pay gap. There's not the same demand for male models.

I guess we could argue that discrimination against men is the primary cause of the pay gap. Think that would fly?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The commentator is dry. So please bear with it. The first professor is more liberal than Peterson but makes good points. Peterson's points on sports and men/women are very enlightening.

[video=youtube;I33E4yBoJvY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I33E4yBoJvY[/video]

[video=youtube;Om9T9TDs6uo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om9T9TDs6uo[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The argument that public money shouldn’t be used to support non-progressive ideas is really delusional when you consider where the public money comes from. Conservatives and moderates pay taxes too. Not just one ideological group gets to clame exclusive rights to the public square. That would be a form of tyranny. Which seems like the goal progressives are going for.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Searched and this was the closest "Canada Sucks" thread that isnt firearm specific. If anyone wants to suggest a better thread, I'm all ears.
    Still up to the Fascist police state antics. TL;DR/W

Edgy journalist walks with politician peppering her with uncomfy questions but makes no physical contact with her or her cohort nor does he raise his voice.

As he walks partially backward concentrating on her, a plain clothes cop appears to step into his way then arrests him for assault because the reporter bumped into him.

He was not BRUTALLY arrested or even manhandled. Just railroaded. Worst thing I saw the "victim" cop do was refuse to identify himself by name/badge number.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Searched and this was the closest "Canada Sucks" thread that isnt firearm specific. If anyone wants to suggest a better thread, I'm all ears.
    Still up to the Fascist police state antics. TL;DR/W

Edgy journalist walks with politician peppering her with uncomfy questions but makes no physical contact with her or her cohort nor does he raise his voice.

As he walks partially backward concentrating on her, a plain clothes cop appears to step into his way then arrests him for assault because the reporter bumped into him.

He was not BRUTALLY arrested or even manhandled. Just railroaded. Worst thing I saw the "victim" cop do was refuse to identify himself by name/badge number.

Why didn’t he try, “Am I being detained?”

But seriously, the worst thing the cop did was falsely claim the guy assaulted him.

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    What a lot of Americans fail to understand is that in most of the world, individuals have no rights other than those the government chooses to allow them - and can revoke them at their pleasure. Democrats want us to adopt that standard. All that is required is to pack the SCOTUS. And that only requires control of the Presidency and the Senate.

Top Bottom