• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Hot off the presses https://www.reveresriders.org/event/carbine-terre-haute-in/

Black Friday sale $79.00

Best Carbine training out there for the $$!

Get off the couch and get some rounds down range. Slim will be the Event Director and I will be the RO. So, break out you AK, AR, M1a, M1 Carbine, or whatever you want to run and join the fun.

If you guys and girls need to try out your kit this is the time. Run your gun the way it was made to run.

Did I mention I will be there all day that's worth the $$ just to hang out with me!

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Well shucks, this looks exactly like the type of class I was looking for but I'm having a total knee replacement just after the first of the year. I will probably not be range ready by then.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    It's $110.00 what else's is going on 10th of February?

It's a all star line up of instructors all volunteers.

Just bring a rifle ammo and some magazines. Full kit or just a couple mags in your pocket.

We do train in all weather conditions. This may give a chance to run your rifle in bad weather.

Hope to see you in the class.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    It's $110.00 what else's is going on 10th of February?

It's a all star line up of instructors all volunteers.

Just bring a rifle ammo and some magazines. Full kit or just a couple mags in your pocket.

We do train in all weather conditions. This may give a chance to run your rifle in bad weather.

Hope to see you in the class.
    Need to have a basic rifle class in Terre Haute so I can take that and then sign up for this one.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    This is the basic carbine class if you can safely handle your rifle it’s for you.

The basic rifle is 125 is a beginners course mainly .22LR. That teaches the fundamentals.

If you have the fundamentals of safety with a rifle you are welcome. We are not doing advanced rifle training. Just basic Carbine tactics training.

Stay tuned for a Carbine 200 course that’s gonna rival some of the best training available. Its gonna be epic IMO we have to bring the hive mindset together and I think we will rival some of the best.

This class will require RR carbine class or equivalent.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    This is the basic carbine class if you can safely handle your rifle it’s for you.

The basic rifle is 125 is a beginners course mainly .22LR. That teaches the fundamentals.

If you have the fundamentals of safety with a rifle you are welcome. We are not doing advanced rifle training. Just basic Carbine tactics training.

Stay tuned for a Carbine 200 course that’s gonna rival some of the best training available. Its gonna be epic IMO we have to bring the hive mindset together and I think we will rival some of the best.

This class will require RR carbine class or equivalent.
    Thanks! Just saw it was listed as a requirement, so I wanted to confirm.
    9eb3b1b66ec6a09a1118c02f602c465b.jpg

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Can you be safe with you rifle and listen to instructors ?

You are in!

We understand that not every one has attended a formal course FFAM, NRA and others count. We can work with anyone that is safe.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Can you be safe with you rifle and listen to instructors ?

You are in!

We understand that not every one has attended a formal course FFAM, NRA and others count. We can work with anyone that is safe.
    Got it. Perhaps state that vs. a specific class requirement on the course web page.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    I also plan to be in attendance.
    If you want to hit the ground running:
    1) Yes show up with loaded mags (maybe one empty just in case)
    2) Have your carbine zeroed (whatever zero works for you … 50/100 other)
    3) Make sure your carbine is lubed up.
    4) If Optic/RDS needs batteries then always have spare/s just in case.
    5) Bring extra ammo in case opportunity presents to shoot more and you can always take it home.
    As others have said this is a great chance to shake out your gear and/or try something different.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Hey INGO people six tickets left!

$110.00 for some great training and fun!

BTW This not a everyone gets a trophy event you have to earn your patch. No matter what you will get great training and camaraderie.

Bring your cold weather/rain gear then embrace the suck and let’s have fun. We are all INGO people so you get to meet people that you have interacted with for years.

Indy574

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    Marshall County
    Hey INGO people six tickets left!

$110.00 for some great training and fun!

BTW This not a everyone gets a trophy event you have to earn your patch. No matter what you will get great training and camaraderie.

Bring your cold weather/rain gear then embrace the suck and let’s have fun. We are all INGO people so you get to meet people that you have interacted with for years.
    Is this class available any other dates this year?

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    I hate to ask but will there be a second class this year? Have a vacation in February that conflicts
    Yes. Ladies Carbine also at LCCC on 14&15 Oct and another Carbine but it will be at Redbrush down by Evansville on Nov 23&24.
    We add events too as the year progresses so keep checking back.

Top Bottom