• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Turf Doctor

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Looking forward to it and will be bringing a new shooter. Not new to shooting but new to this type on shooting.
    Mandatory reload will not matter as I will have to reload to get in 18 shots. Will be good either way.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Stages on paper. There will be 7 stages as per normal. Plan is for Stage 1 and Stage 2 to be blind. If I have enough tarps it will be so. There will be a 18 hoser stage at the end. Meaning no mandatory reloads. I have the required round count for the match at 89 rounds total. Hope to see everyone there. First shot at 6pm sharp.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It's a well known fact that you should never go Full Retard.

I went full retard.
    No way man! You escaped before we could bring in Marlin Perkins and Jim Fowler to look at your hoof. The tranquilizer dart would've hurt :laugh:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I went at least half retard.

That's a significantly lower level of retard.

I knew that holster position was not as secure as others, but I let my awareness lapse. Not good and not acceptable. I'm embarrassed and I should be. I won't let it happen again.

No way man! You escaped before we could bring in Marlin Perkins and Jim Fowler to look at your hoof. The tranquilizer dart would've hurt

You know fully well that Marlin would have remained safely hidden behind the protective screen while Jim came at me with the tranq gun.

Last edited:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    https://www.practiscore.com/results/new/60156?q_result=0

See link for scores above. Thanks for the patience through the first two stages. Bad idea as far as running them goes. Thanks for all the great help tonight. I will try and get a match set for July. It is going to be a full match similar to Stage 7.

The Smith and Wesson 2.0 was undefeated on all 7 stages tonight. I feel like they should be paying commission.

Top Bottom