• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    That's a significantly lower level of retard.

I knew that holster position was not as secure as others, but I let my awareness lapse. Not good and not acceptable. I'm embarrassed and I should be. I won't let it happen again.

You know fully well that Marlin would have remained safely hidden behind the protective screen while Jim came at me with the tranq gun.
    If you remember why Marlin Perkins NEVER went on the Tonight Show, it's because while Jim was in the ditch with the boa constrictor around his neck, Marlin was back at the tent with a pitcher of martinis.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    If you remember why Marlin Perkins NEVER went on the Tonight Show, it's because while Jim was in the ditch with the boa constrictor around his neck, Marlin was back at the tent with a pitcher of martinis.

You guys are both old. It bothers me that I even know what you are talking about.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    You guys are both old. It bothers me that I even know what you are talking about.

I may be old, but I've aged much better than Keith Richards. Of course everyone has aged better than Keith Richards, except for Ruth Buzzi Ginsburg.

Edit: And I remember Ruth Buzzi whacking the hell out of Arte Johnson with her purse on Laugh In.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    When I learned the definition of "masher," the example provided was Arte Johnson as the old man harassing Ruth Buzzi on Laugh-In.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I've been looking at these scores...am I supposed to understand that when you miss targets, your score goes down? That doesn't seem right.:alcoholic:

The blind stages are clearly a pain to set up, tear down, and keep moving quickly. But I sure do appreciate the work that goes into them.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Yes. Misses will kill your scores. They cost you 10 pts for each one. If you shoot a white target with your miss, just subtract 10 more (-10 for a miss 20 for a miss on a white target)

To sum it up...misses are bad

I should listen to the guy that wrote this

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I guess you are counting the one stage that practiscore says I won? Lol

But yes, the 2.0 is a great gun. SW should have built this one first. I will be adding another to the arsenal this year. I can't believe I fell into being a CZ fanboy

I had a great time and the stages were great. Shot poorly and I have a crapload of excuses for that. Ultimately just my fault

Last edited:

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I'm happy that this one started late enough for me to make it on time.
    This was my first real test of the gun I hope to start carrying next year.
    I had a couple of couldn't find the dot issues and a feeding issue on my first stage that I believe was ammo or mag related.
    I'm calling it a successful first time out for the set up. No deltas or mikes.
    Shooting with a dot is different it's going to take a little time.
    I enjoy the blind stages, they are different and make you think a little bit while shooting, this is never a bad thing.
    I'm not sure how they could have been run quicker without losing the blind part for everyone.

Had a great time ,looking forward to the next one

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Thanks for running this Coach. I enjoy these quite a bit.

As usual I am just happy I wasn't at the bottom of the list for score. I just wish I could shoot like I did on stage 2 all the time, maybe with more practice.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks for running this Coach. I enjoy these quite a bit.

As usual I am just happy I wasn't at the bottom of the list for score. I just wish I could shoot like I did on stage 2 all the time, maybe with more practice.

Practice always helps. More so if done correctly. It is hard for me to offer much advice. I am pretty busy on these nights and do not have the chance to see much or absorb it if I do.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I wasn't really looking for advice. Not that I wouldn't take it if offered, but I understand with how busy you are on those nights.

For me, I was just really happy I had a round with all Alphas. Like I said, I need to get out more and practice more. Taking a few more classes would be good as well.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I wasn't really looking for advice. Not that I wouldn't take it if offered, but I understand with how busy you are on those nights.

For me, I was just really happy I had a round with all Alphas. Like I said, I need to get out more and practice more. Taking a few more classes would be good as well.
    The right class is a big deal as well. I think a lot of people under estimate the details and small things that make a big difference in shooting performance and how a number of fundamentals and elements need to come together.

Top Bottom