Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I hung targets on Sticks today for this match. I think I have figured out a way to shoot a stage blind and it not keep us there until Mid night. I had Royce working in jazz hands for the no shoot targets today.

If the first blind stage works we might shoot two stages that way. If this works I think folks will be very happy.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I hung targets on Sticks today for this match. I think I have figured out a way to shoot a stage blind and it not keep us there until Mid night. I had Royce working in jazz hands for the no shoot targets today.

If the first blind stage works we might shoot two stages that way. If this works I think folks will be very happy.
    It sounds like you're pushing the bar higher Coach. Is battlefield pickup with an Uzi off the table? :D

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks for coming out and shooting tonight. The link to the scores are below. What did you think of the blind stage? In future matches if you are not present at the start of the safety briefing you are not going to be able to shoot the match. We need people to show up on time. We will begin the safety briefing at 5:30 pm on the dot and if you are not there you will not be able to shoot. We want everyone to be welcome but we need everyone there on time as well.

https://practiscore.com/results/new/52303

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The guy in the purple shirt needed bigger hands!

its Rhino’s relative. :):

Loved the blind stage. AGAIN!!!

And glad nobody got butthurt about cover.

Would love to see some up close and personal shots from retention, as well as Haven mentioned doing some support hand only shooting. (Table pickup to keep it safe?)

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Again, thanks Coach and crew for another great match. I need to pickup my speed some.

This is making me itch for USPSA again ....

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Another glaring example of why I need to shoot the carry gun. It would have been nice to know that the T shirts weren't hardcover lol. I think that's the first time I shot the carry gun at 20 yards oops.

Unload and show clear will cost you a Round in the streets or at least on stage 4

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Blind stage was great.. Wouldn't be excited about table pickups. Need all the practice I can get from concealment and my holster.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    “Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public”

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

Top Bottom