• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Camarodude

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I'm sure this is old news at this point, but apparently uscca isn't that great. (See link) what are the better options out there?

https://www.snipershide.com/shootin...-guy-that-shot-the-youtube-prankster.7200526/

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    For Me I am partial to CCW Safe and have their FTA insurance for my range stuff. Gary Eastridge and Steve Moses are awsome and I am a friend of Gary’s son Bryan and hosted him and Bolke for a class last year.

While there are always stipulations I feel CCw Safe is the best one but make your own case on what you feel is right. For you.

As far as USCCA I wouldn’t hold the Kayla Giles case against them as she was also in the middle or a forgery case and they were in the process of serving the arrest warrant so to me she was probably trouble!

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I'm sure this is old news at this point, but apparently uscca isn't that great. (See link) what are the better options out there?

If that is the guy out in Virginia that shot the Youtube "prankster" (I use that term very loosely), he has put out a statement about USCCA, and that he didn't ask for any help from them for the criminal charges. He was saving that for the civil charges, because he was sure they were coming.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    Not trying to derail the thread but we hear the "dont make statements without a lawyer present"....does anyone actually have a lawyer on retainer that will drop what they are doing and come to your aid at 10.30pm on Saturday after you have had to defend yourself against a criminal. How does that work.
    Will you be stuck at the station until the lawyer is ready to show up? Possibly locked up or will it be come back Monday with legal counsel and make a statement. I know there's no clear cut answer but.......
    I have worries about such a thing

Top Bottom