• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    Marion
    Same Sears store denied me a warranty on a Craftsman tool. Never entered or bought anything there again and have not bought Craftsman tools for years.

My family, starting with my gramps, for many years owned a gas station / auto repair. We stuck to Snap-On & Milwaukee, and some early Made-in-USA DeWalt tools. Never had issues with them and on the rare occasions that extremely extensive use caused them to fail (like ratchets), Snap-On was very reasonable to deal with.

That being said, if we want quality tools again, with warranties that are honored, we need to completely stop buying foreign junk from now on and stick to Made-in-USA stuff assembled here from USA materials. My $.02

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    Marion
    Also, having grown up in Gary, my other $.02 is that Indy has become the new Gary. Literally.

45 years ago a lot of the low class riffraff that made Gary into the manure-hole we all know and have written off, these people had lots of relatives living in Indy back then. After Gary became a failed municipality, all the criminals and their low-class relatives moved from Gary to Indy to be with those Indy relatives.

What happened from the early 80's to the early 2010's is that Demorat politicians like Richard Gordon Hatcher (certified racist) and his successors in Gary government ran the city so far into the ground, including putting incompetent police leaders in top positions, and policies that gave the criminals in the city free rein, that Gary became a wasteland. I've often joked that Gary looked like Detroit decades before Detroit looked like Detroit. Anyhow, with the city become a husk of its former self, like a cancer, all the Demorat vermin that populated the city moved elsewhere when life there could no longer be supported.

So now we see the same kind of parasites on society voting for the same kind of leftist politicians, who implement the same failed leftist policies that have been tried over and over for the last 50+ years, rotting city after city like a cancer that's metastasizing across the country. Now it's no longer just failed cities like Gary, Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, and San Francisco... it's whole states, like Commiefornia, Illinois and New York.

Time to surgically remove the cancer and aggressively chemo & radiate, imho, or there will NOT be an America for our grandkids. Crime like what you see in Indy is just a symptom of the cancer.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Also, having grown up in Gary, my other $.02 is that Indy has become the new Gary. Literally.

45 years ago a lot of the low class riffraff that made Gary into the manure-hole we all know and have written off, these people had lots of relatives living in Indy back then. After Gary became a failed municipality, all the criminals and their low-class relatives moved from Gary to Indy.

What happened from the early 80's to the early 2010's is that Demorat politicians like Richard Gordon Hatcher (certified racist) and his successors in Gary government ran the city so far into the ground, including putting incompetent police leaders in top positions, and policies that gave the criminals in the city free rein, that Gary became a wasteland. I've often joked that Gary looked like Detroit decades before Detroit looked like Detroit. Anyhow, with the city become a husk of its former self, like a cancer, all the Demorat vermin that populated the city moved elsewhere when life there could no longer be supported.

So now we see the same kind of parasites on society voting for the same kind of leftist politicians, who implement the same failed leftist policies that have been tried over and over for the last 50+ years, rotting city after city like a cancer that's metastasizing across the country. Now it's no longer just failed cities like Gary, Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, and San Francisco... it's whole states, like Commiefornia, Illinois and New York.

Time to surgically remove the cancer and aggressively chemo & radiate, imho, or there will NOT be an America for our grandkids. Crime like what you see in Indy is just a symptom of the cancer.

There is some Chicago bleed over here as well.

Top Bottom