Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Had a customer when I was RSO a SPB that was some sort of security guard. He had some 9MM HP from the gun show that hadn't been properly resized. Probably 20% wouldn't chamber and he had planned on using it on his "job". Fortunately the valuable lesson he learned was at the range rather than in the process of defending himself.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    _I'm_ interested the bolt/barrel manufacturer.

Seems like a product that will protect a shooter that well should be shouted from the rooftops.

duanewade

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2019
    Columbia City
    I've shot remans without an issue but then those weren't "gun show ammo". I've got a friend from years back that is licensed for commercial loading (not sure if my wording is correct) and I have bought ammo from him and he also sells a lot of ammo at local gun shows. I've been fortunate and not had anything like this happen. I suppose that if you know your source it should be safe

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I never shoot reloads unless I have actually spent time with the person and know how he reloads. I had a buddy that had a refrigerator full of brewski's in his reloading room and loved scotch on the rocks and watching the TV WHILE he reloaded. It hurt his feelings, but I would never shoot his reloads.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom