• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    I recommend a training class with a significant low light component, or a dedicated low light class. If you are unsure of the equipment, borrow it from a classmate to try. Then you will have an education in the options and methods, and real experience upon which to base your own opinion.

Borock

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Indianapolis
    EDC flashlight

EDC a good tactical flashlight in your pocket. If you use your mounted flashlight for seeing where you're going and happen to meet up with someone, you've just committed a crime in Indiana by pointing a gun at someone. You can also have the flashlight for self defense if you need as taught in the Mindset Lab class.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    EDC a good tactical flashlight in your pocket. If you use your mounted flashlight for seeing where you're going and happen to meet up with someone, you've just committed a crime in Indiana by pointing a gun at someone. You can also have the flashlight for self defense if you need as taught in the Mindset Lab class.

You can use a WML without pointing the gun at anyone.

boosteds13cc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lowell
    I have a tlr-1 mounted on my glock 19. Have tru glo tfo sights on it also. So any light condition I'm good.
    I keep a flashlight with me at all times also.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Carrying a handheld is always a good idea. I was at a restaurant someone backed into my truck but said there was no damage. I pull out my flashlight and look for myself (there really was no damage) but not a good jdea to pull out a gun with a light and I dont think my cell phone light would have been bright enough.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    167d563059ac4388837562f9ab892b11
    I hate going all modern and tactical but I guess I need to get with the times so I made the plunge on a pistol with a light.....

00502c92d3c6d9f0c1c6242d1fb66c6b--flintlock-pistol-pistols.jpg
    372afbc6a2b7b62be7590f5d8f578840.png

Top Bottom