Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Copy bully man into having car searched, realized they're being recorded

Search without consent, gotta love it.

Rutherford County Sheriff's Deputy AJ Ross orders me to pull over and get out of my car, bullies me around, gets the drug sniffing K-9, lies about me having "Illegal Drugs" in the car, searches without consent, and tells me that it is ok to take away my freedom. All while not being detained. All this harassment because my window was not lowered enough to his preference. I broke no laws whatsoever. All of this on a day that we are supposed to be celebrating freedom and liberty. This checkpoint was in Murfreesboro, TN. At the end of the encounter, the officer did not want to give me his name when I asked him. After I repeatedly asked him, he finally gave it to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-WMn_zHCVo

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Too many LEO get butt hurt when you do not jump when barked at. They are used to getting it all their way and again....butthurt.

Not bashing as I know some great people in LE.

We can all have a bad day.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Too many LEO get butt hurt when you do not jump when barked at. They are used to getting it all their way and again....butthurt.

Not bashing as I know some great people in LE.

We can all have a bad day.

Yeah this doesn't at all reflect on my limited traffic experiences (years ago) with cops here in Indiana. But these Tennessee boys need to go back to school or come learn from some Indiana Leo's. bad deserves to be called out whether its cops, soldiers, politicians, gun shops, ect. Bad is bad and wrong is wrong.

JB357Mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Yea!
    What a bunch of jack-offs!!!!!!

I think the entire country should stop paying taxes for about
    6 months, maybe that would get there attention.

Land of the not so free!:xmad:

Jimmy

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    "The kid is innocent and knows his Constitutional rights".

Wow, just wow. Sieg Heil anyone?

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :scratch:
    There was a holiday yesterday?
    Who was celebrating freedom? Freedom from what?
    :dunno:
    I'm sure the foundering fathers would not be celebrating anything.
    :faint:

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    I definitely think this is a violation of our Constitutional rights.

However, Rambone always comes across as someone who just wants to tear down the system and has no real constructive way to deal with the problems he perceives.

Kind of like the kid who hates how you built your lego castle, but instead of building a better one, just wants to tear yours down.

I suppose that's the anarchist creed though, so maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I definitely think this is a violation of our Constitutional rights.

However, Rambone always comes across as someone who just wants to tear down the system and has no real constructive way to deal with the problems he perceives.

Kind of like the kid who hates how you built your lego castle, but instead of building a better one, just wants to tear yours down.

I suppose that's the anarchist creed though, so maybe I shouldn't be surprised.
    I guess you do not read enough of his posts then. He has been active on the political front, donating his time and effort to promote people with whom he agrees with that could possibly make good changes to this wrecked country.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    I guess you do not read enough of his posts then. He has been active on the political front, donating his time and effort to promote people with whom he agrees with that could possibly make good changes to this wrecked country.

When I asked him in another thread what his solution to the perceived problems were, he said "vote for the right people".

So, I guess, as long as I throw away my vote on Libertarian candidates, I can claim the moral high ground and advocate tearing down the current system.

When "Rambo" is actually picketing, suing, volunteering, or otherwise actually doing something substantial (within the law) about the erosion of our Constitutional rights, then he'll have some credibility.

I could do a search, but I'm pretty sure I won't find a thread where "Rambo" actually helped one of the people who's rights were violated, or did anything substantial to eliminate police department abuse of said people.

Until then, he's just another internet "Rambo".

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    This thread is starting to creep up on the "line" regarding the Rules against Personal Attacks and Insults. If the line is crossed there will be no further warnings, temp bans will be issued and the Thread closed.

Let's be pre-emptive and not let it go there, shall we?

Thanks

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    When I asked him in another thread what his solution to the perceived problems were, he said "vote for the right people".

So, I guess, as long as I throw away my vote on Libertarian candidates, I can claim the moral high ground and advocate tearing down the current system.

When "Rambo" is actually picketing, suing, volunteering, or otherwise actually doing something substantial (within the law) about the erosion of our Constitutional rights, then he'll have some credibility.

I could do a search, but I'm pretty sure I won't find a thread where "Rambo" actually helped one of the people who's rights were violated, or did anything substantial to eliminate police department abuse of said people.

Until then, he's just another internet "Rambo".

And what exactly are you doing to help? How exactly is he supposed to do any of those things other then help with getting the right people into office? He has carried signs, volunteered with getting support for the candidate he supports.

And you can always continue to throw away your vote for statist pigs if choose as well. I will not condemn you for doing so even if I disagree with you.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    And what exactly are you doing to help? How exactly is he supposed to do any of those things other then help with getting the right people into office? He has carried signs, volunteered with getting support for the candidate he supports.

And you can always continue to throw away your vote for statist pigs if choose as well. I will not condemn you for doing so even if I disagree with you.

I'm not advocating tearing down the existing system, so I'm not the one who needs to justify my position.

Top Bottom