• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) has been pushing for global government since its inception, but now they don't even need to hide their agenda anymore. Most people are too asleep to notice or care. Here's what they wrote on their website.

Council of Councils - Council on Foreign Relations
    The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) has launched an international initiative to connect leading foreign policy institutes from around the world in a common conversation on issues of global governance and multilateral cooperation. The mission of the Council of Councils is to find common ground on shared threats, build support for innovative ideas, and inject remedies into the public debate and policymaking processes of member countries.

The founding membership of the Council of Councils includes leading institutions from nineteen countries, roughly tracking the composition of the Group of Twenty (G20). The network will facilitate candid, not-for-attribution dialogue and consensus building among influential opinion leaders from established and emerging nations.

In addition to an annual conference, the Council of Councils will provide an ongoing exchange for research and policy collaboration among its members. CFR and its international partners will experiment with new technology, using state-of-the-art videoconferencing, wikis, and mobile platforms to collectively communicate and respond to breaking crises. The group will also consider long-term structural reforms that would enhance the global governance capacity of leading international institutions.
    The CFR's members consist of top level government bureaucrats, politicians, corporate executives, news network heads, university heads, scientists, journalists, prominent party members, TV personalities, billionaires, governors, Supreme Court justices, most presidential nominees, and every other kind of mover and shaker you can think of. They heavily influence, if not control, the attention of the entire country and where it is headed.

Here are some prominent members you may have heard of. The membership includes more than 4,000 active members. The amount of influence they wield together is immense.

• Roger Ailes (Chairman and CEO of Fox News)
    • Evan Bayh (former Democratic U.S senator and 46th Governor from Indiana)
    • Joe Biden (47th Vice-President of the United States)
    • Michael R. Bloomberg (108th Mayor of New York City, founder of Bloomberg L.P.)
    • Dan Burton (Republican Party United States congressman from Indiana)
    • George H.W. Bush (41st President of the United States)
    • Stephen Breyer (United States Supreme Court justice)
    • Tom Brokaw (NBC journalist)
    • Zbigniew Brzezinski (10th United States National Security Advisor under President Jimmy Carter)
    • Jimmy Carter (39th President of the United States)
    • Dick Cheney (46th Vice-President of the United States)
    • Bill Clinton (42nd President of the United States)
    • Hillary Rodham Clinton (former first lady of the United States, 67th United States Secretary of State under Barack Obama)
    • Katie Couric (former CBS and NBC journalist, talk show host)
    • Chris Dodd (Former United States Senator from Connecticut)
    • Michael Dukakis (65th and 67th governor of Massachusetts, 1988 Democratic Party nominee for the Presidency)
    • Dianne Feinstein (United States Democratic Party Senator from California)
    • Robert M. Gates (22nd United States Secretary of Defense under Bush & Obama, 15th Director of Central Intelligence under George H.W. Bush)
    • Ruth Bader Ginsburg (United States Supreme Court justice)
    • Alan Greenspan (13th Chairman of the Federal Reserve)
    • Mikhail Gorbachev (former President of the USSR)
    • Newt Gingrich (58th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives)
    • John Kerry (United States Senator of Massachusetts, 2004 Democratic Party nominee for the Presidency)
    • Henry Kissinger (8th National Security Advisor under Richard Nixon and 56th United States Secretary of State under President's Nixon and Ford)
    • Charles Krauthammer (columnist for the Washington Post and political commentator at Fox News)
    • Joe Lieberman (United States Independent Senator from Connecticut)
    • Richard Lugar (U.S. Senator from Indiana)
    • John McCain (United States Republican Senator from Arizona, 2008 Republican Party nominee for the Presidency)
    • Walter Mondale (42nd Vice-President of the United States)
    • Rupert Murdoch (founder/chairman/CEO of News Corp and Fox News)
    • Janet Napolitano (3rd United States Secretary of Homeland Security under Obama, 21st Governor of Arizona)
    • Sandra Day O'Connor (former United States Supreme Court justice)
    • Henry Paulson (74th United States Treasury Secretary under George W. Bush)
    • David Petraeus (United States Army General, former head of CENTCOM, 22nd director of the CIA)
    • Colin Powell (65th United States Secretary of State under Bush-43, 16th National Security Advisor under Reagan, 12th Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff under Bush-41)
    • Janet Reno (78th United States Attorney General under Clinton)
    • Condoleezza Rice (66th United States Secretary of State under Bush-43)
    • Dan Rather (journalist, formerly anchor at CBS)
    • Charles Rangel (United States Democratic Congressman from New York City)
    • David Rockefeller, Jr.
    • John D. Rockefeller, IV (United States Democratic Party Senator of West Virginia, 29th Governor of West Virginia)
    • Charlie Rose (PBS journalist and The Early Show anchor)
    • Diane Sawyer (ABC News journalist)
    • Brent Scowcroft (9th & 17th United States National Security Advisor under Presidents Gerald Ford and George H. W. Bush)
    • Olympia J. Snowe (Republican United States Senator from Maine)
    • George Soros (currency speculator, investor, businessman)
    • George Stephanopoulos (former White House press-secretary under Bill Clinton, Good Morning America anchor, This Week with George Stephanopoulos host)
    • John L. Thornton (chairman of Brookings Institution, academic, former president of Goldman Sachs}
    • Paul Volcker (12th Chairman of the Federal Reserve)
    • John C. Whitehead (chairman of the World Trade Center Memorial Foundation, former United States Deputy Secretary of State under Ronald Reagan, former Goldman Sachs chairman)
    • Oprah Winfrey (media mogul, actress, founder of Harpo Inc.)
    • Paul Wolfowitz (10th President of the World Bank, former U.S. Deputy Secretary of Defense under Bush-43)
    • Robert Zoellick (11th President of the World Bank)
    Barack Obama joking about his affiliation with the CFR.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEnuhSScLgc

Hillary Clinton admitting she gets daily marching orders from the CFR.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba9wxl1Dmas

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Ben+Bernanke+Discusses+Bank+Regulatory+System+8Bbxkqvd5Zml.jpg

bush-haass.jpg

showPicture.php

a_560x375.jpg

Janet-Napolitano-657ba0720cfe1c81baaed11852801e3ac8d7d784-s6-c10.jpg

92349219.jpg

071108ObamaCFR.jpg

clintonconcilforeignrelations07150920400.jpg

628x471.jpg

Treasury+Secretary+Geithner+Discusses+Fiscal+5nLKgH0KF98l.jpg

6a00d83451604c69e20133f229b680970b-320wi

0.jpg

200206rumsfeld.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Sounds like the club to join if you want to be on the governance side rather than the governed side...where do you sign up? ;)

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    But, but, there's Republicans on that list:(

I mean, I know the Dems are evil and all, and I fully expected them to be on board with this CFR BS, but G-dub? Condi? Rummy? Say it ain't so man say it ain't so:(:(:(

octalman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. A group of self appointed psuedo intellectual bureaucrats bloviating. Nothing to see here, move on.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    But, but, there's Republicans on that list:(

I mean, I know the Dems are evil and all, and I fully expected them to be on board with this CFR BS, but G-dub? Condi? Rummy? Say it ain't so man say it ain't so:(:(:(

I hope you weren't serious?

@OP

I read this thread and "Imagine" by John Lennon happened to be on XM Radio :laugh:

We're ****ed....

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Yes, immense power and they can't control banana republics in Africa, topple Assad, or even convince the Brits to give up the British pound for the euro.

The CFR has been around since bipedalism in the homonids. People have always been vying for power, peddling influence, and looking to make a profit via relationships with governments. I'm not gonna go screaming through the streets that the sky is falling just because humans are being humans and looking out for number one. Nor will I entertain the folly that humans will ever stop being humans and that we will live in a world with nearly 7billion people who get along and subscribe to the same philosophy of governance. Hand-wringing is for little old women.

Does anybody have a solution?

giovani

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Yes, immense power and they can't control banana republics in Africa, topple Assad, or even convince the Brits to give up the British pound for the euro.

The CFR has been around since bipedalism in the homonids. People have always been vying for power, peddling influence, and looking to make a profit via relationships with governments. I'm not gonna go screaming through the streets that the sky is falling just because humans are being humans and looking out for number one. Nor will I entertain the folly that humans will ever stop being humans and that we will live in a world with nearly 7billion people who get along and subscribe to the same philosophy of governance.

The closest thing to a miracle is the fact that at one point in history a group of men (politicians) no less, started a government that was supposed to be of, by, and for the people.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    The John Birch Society called. They want their issue back.

And the call was made from 1962!

This was, along with "Get us out of the U.N. and get the U.N. out of the U.S."their rallying cry from decades ago.

I remember my father going to some JBS meetings when I was like 9 or 10 back in the early 60's.

It is funny to me to read their founding and history, and then compare it to what is going on today.
    History - The John Birch Society

They were ahead of their time, and they were right then and they are still right today!
    :patriot:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Top Bottom